Sponsored

Anyone regret installing Rubicon suspension on Sport?

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
If he isn't interested, I'm in Venice FL and would be very interested in your Rubi suspension.
I’m talking with a guy about them now, but if he doesn’t want them I’ll pm you.
Sponsored

LowCountry

First Name
allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Billet Sport
l liked the Sport suspension a lot too but wanted a little more lift than the 1/2" spacer I had in. The Rubi setup got me almost 2" and the ride and handling are even better, a little firmer but in a good way if that makes sense. I dont think youll regret it but like others said you can always swap back

Sponsored

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
I got the ok to sell the rubi parts but not the box....:facepalm:

8DC12703-626D-4191-B378-F8BD209573D5.jpeg
Man, I need to find something for my husband's JKU! I didn't realize how different it is from my JL. I'm getting the shit beat out of me on this drive from Ohio to Illinois and back. :swear: I need to get him something to smooth this ride out. Damn :(

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Man, I need to find something for my husband's JKU! I didn't realize how different it is from my JL. I'm getting the shit beat out of me on this drive from Ohio to Illinois and back. :swear: I need to get him something to smooth this ride out. Damn :(
A new jl will smooth it right out....:)

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
A new jl will smooth it right out....:)
:like: Dude I'm trying! I haven't been able to convince him yet lol. I do have him convinced that we should think about it in a couple of years. Maybe, just maybe, he'll see a JLU he loves. He really likes the MOAB:clap:

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
:like: Dude I'm trying! I haven't been able to convince him yet lol. I do have him convinced that we should think about it in a couple of years. Maybe, just maybe, he'll see a JLU he loves. He really likes the MOAB:clap:
That’s so funny, usually don’t have to convince us, (dudes) it’s usually the other way around....:)

Sponsored

rallydefault

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Love it, honestly. I like the ride more - have had the swapped parts on for a few months now, including a 600+mile roadtrip and oversand driving. Got the parts and install for just a couple hundred bucks. Like others have said, the money is the only issue. Don't spend over 500 for parts AND install combined, because at that point, you might as well just go for some sort of lift kit.

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Darn, wished my other half was this supportive.. she hates it when I even mention the Jeep, and I have to upgrade things on the Jeep behind her back. With you know.. side money.:crying:

Your hubby definitely lucked out.

GreyFox

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKU, 19 JL
Darn, wished my other half was this supportive.. she hates it when I even mention the Jeep, and I have to upgrade things on the Jeep behind her back. With you know.. side money.:crying:

Your hubby definitely lucked out.

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
I have a Rubi takeoff sitting in my garage for a month now. I'm waiting on the Mopar lift LCA's. Starting to get frustrated waiting.