Sponsored

Anyone receive their special order Jeep with 50 miles already on it?

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
I like the random QC explanation. Mine had 9. They said the dealer puts on 3-4 after the PDI the mechanic takes out each one for a test drive.

I would actually be totally ok if I got one of those as long as the miles were not done by the dealer but one that was done at Jeep for quality control.
Sponsored

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Mine had 60 something on it- but it was also put in a storage lot for a month before I got it, I am guessing the majority of those miles were from driving it to the lot, or around it. I would have preferred to have 4 miles, but I have had it now almost 6 months and I have not had a second thought about it until reading this post.

old8tora

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JK Sport
Yes, that actually is exactly what I mean. I'm concerned that it has that many miles because it was stuck in Inspection for 4 weeks. Did they put those miles on trying to find/rectify a problem?
Be sure to test drive it at highway speed to check the steering , lower tire pressure to maybe 37 , and push in fuses .
Sponsored