Sponsored

Anyone put wheel spacers on their stock rubicon?

Revelation17

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Corvette; '19 JLRU (Manual, Firecracker red)
Occupation
slave for "the man"
Vehicle Showcase
I added Synergy 1 5/8" spacers a couple of weeks ago when I was doing my first tire rotation. I don't notice any negatives in the steering or handling. I was actually randomly thinking over the weekend that it was easier to drive down the highway that it used to be. But, I have no idea if it's just me getting used to it or if the wider stance helped. Running stock Rubi wheels/tires for now but I plan on going to 37s at some point, maybe with a lift.
Sponsored

iznthesky

First Name
Edgar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JL Rubicon & 2004 Jeep TJ. Previously owned 1993 Cherokee, 1980 CJ5, & M151A2 while in the Military. For the love of Jeeps !
I added Synergy 1 5/8" spacers a couple of weeks ago when I was doing my first tire rotation. I don't notice any negatives in the steering or handling. I was actually randomly thinking over the weekend that it was easier to drive down the highway that it used to be. But, I have no idea if it's just me getting used to it or if the wider stance helped. Running stock Rubi wheels/tires for now but I plan on going to 37s at some point, maybe with a lift.
I too noticed less wandering after installing the same synergy 1 5/8 spacers. Love the stance and it tracks better.
Sponsored