2020 Challenger Scat Pack M6/2007 Ram 2500 G56

Joanie0713

First Name
Joanie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
How long has it been since you officially placed your order?

It depends on dealer but it is pretty common to get a VON 1-2 days after ordering. It is also not uncommon to place an order and maybe wait a few days for a VON. Sometimes a customer places their order with a salesman and the person who actually inputs the order to FCA is out of the office or something. Or they wait and order on a specific day of the week. A VON should be generated once the order is placed with FCA. Then it is usually a few days after that you will get a VIN.
Oct 9th....

GaryLoos

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Oct 9th....
I ordered my 2022 Rubicon Nov 11. My salesman told me it was in D status right away. Two weeks later when I was in for an oil change on my wife's Cherokee he check and said it was still in D status. I never ask him about a VOM or the VIN. I am 75 years old and never ordered a new car. I have bought many new car and trucks but always picked one off the lot or had them dealer locate what I wanted.

GaryLoos

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
It's your order number. Should show at the top of the order sheet they give you at the dealer.
I received the order paper the day I ordered but the VON was blank.

Sponsored

Goodwijo

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
Has anyone had any luck changing your order (adding an option) once in D status?

kilian73

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR XR (ordered 11/4)
Has anyone had any luck changing your order (adding an option) once in D status?
I don't know if I was in D status.

I ordered a JLUR xr on 11/4 and contacted the dealer on 11/24 to ask about adding painted fenders. He confirmed on 11/27 that my order has been updated with my request.

Sponsored

GaryLoos

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
Mine is 124929. Placed on the 29th.
Knowing the VIN makes me feel better, Still no way in tracking that I know of. I have read on the forum where
Mine is 124929. Placed on the 29th.
Knowing the VIN makes me feel better, Still no way in tracking that I know of. I have read on the forum where people have check on Jeep chat but I have know idea how to do that.

macintux

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJR, 2022 JLR
Knowing the VIN makes me feel better, Still no way in tracking that I know of. I have read on the forum where people have check on Jeep chat but I have know idea how to do that.
I started to try my first Jeep Chat this morning, but decided I can hold off for a day or three.

https://fcacommunity.force.com/Jeep/s/knowledge

Try Chat, customer support (I think, at least that allows you to enter the VIN and VON), but that's as far as I got before changing my mind.

Michihrt

First Name
Michi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
We should be seeing some progress soon. Hopefully 2022s start production next week!

I herd the factory usually builds 1100 new Wranglers per day under normal conditions. That's 7700 per week on a 7-day schedule. 30,800 per month.

They are closer to 950 Wranglers now due to parts shortages. 950 Wranglers X 7-days= 6650 a week. Or 26,600 per month.

I ordered 11/19/2021 and am counting down. Fingers crossed for a December delivery even though the Christmas holiday will slow production!
I ordered my 2022 Jeep Rubicon on 11/26, hoping it takes less than the 12 weeks they quoted.
Sponsored