Anyone place an order for a 2022?

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
got it at the same dealer. did you happen to see the ridiculous size of that black widow package white pickup out front. the hood line is taller than my head, im 5'11
Haha no, I love the Power Wagons but they're just too big for the trails here on the East coast. Love the larger interior space and all, just couldn't daily one!
Sponsored

DB2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLU Sahara Altitude, 12 VW Beetle, 08 Honda Fit
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Data Security & Architecture
I ordered a 22 JLU Rubicon 2 days ago. Let the wait begin.
I ordered a 22 JLU Sahara Altitude 2 days ago as well. Jan 2022 can’t get here fast enough!

hsracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2DR JL Sport (Sold); 2022 JLU Sport S ordered
Anybody know when the sport and sport s order banks will open? Patiently waiting over here.....

Sponsored

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Boy o boy I can't wait until December, when there are still no new colors and the builds are underway!

rubiria

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Same here … a couple of days after also with Chapman … looks like they will be getting a couple of us from NH making the trip down for delivery! Or are you going to look into getting it delivered here at home?

Maybe a deal to be had for multiple Jeeps coming back North?

I'm from NH also and I plan on hitching a Train Ride down to PA to take Delivery. As I had said before, I have Aunts in the Philly Area and want to stop by a visit or so before taking the trek back Home.

I can't help but think about getting the most of my Break-In Miles paying a long overdue reunion visit through Downtown Philly and thru Roosevelt Boulevard on my way back home. The NJ Turnpike, GWB, and the Cross Bronx is a whole other story to look at.

Sponsored

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
I hope you get yours by Jan 2022 but I’m not getting my hopes up for mine.
I'm new here (yaaaay!) just ordered a 2022 Snazzberry Altitude last night. Only disappointment is they told me saddle leather was not an option (but I still need to research that, because I think it's odd!). I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I am cautiously like 1% wishing for January. :clap: Still a little sad that they took away all the bright color options for High Altitudes!

545moose

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GX460
I'm new here (yaaaay!) just ordered a 2022 Snazzberry Altitude last night. Only disappointment is they told me saddle leather was not an option (but I still need to research that, because I think it's odd!). I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I am cautiously like 1% wishing for January. :clap: Still a little sad that they took away all the bright color options for High Altitudes!
I was disappointed they took the stitched seats away in 2022, but maybe it'll be a good thing in the long run moving gear across them and what not. I think it would've made the front seats a little more comfortable but there's always Scheelman I can switch to! One back seat might be removed anyway for the Goose Gear system so it's whatever!
Sponsored