Anyone place an order for a 2022?

Rachel Ruby

First Name
Rachel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys and a 2010 Rubicon
Here is my order sheet as well for reference.

image0.png
Very similar order sheet to mine except for the hard top and cold weather group I added the gorilla glass , all weather floor mats and the storage bag for the soft windows all the other options are the same as yours
Sponsored

OP
OP
15 Pieces of Rick Flair

15 Pieces of Rick Flair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla 3
Wondering if I should just cancel my reservation with MAS and wait a couple years till I’m back in the states. By then the new Wrangler will be out. SMH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jlur
Not to rain on your parade, but there are still outstanding orders from June/July for 392 XRs that are waiting in the scheduling stage. While some are mysteriously built in a month, many are taking 3-4 months to be delivered. Just wanted to set expectations that you really moved from step 0.1 to 0.2 with von and vin - and scheduling is now step 1. Realistically if things continue the way they have been, I’d pencil in February for delivery and consider it a win if it’s sooner - but anything could happen!
Agreed. As i wrote earlier in this thread, Feb seems to be likely barring any new supply chain issues. I’m just glad to have an actual order placed. I was screwed around for months by a dealer in Maryland who kept insiting an order could not be placed and when the 22 orders opened , he still told me it could not be placed until probably December.

Dolly

First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Unlimited

Schuyler204

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JKU Sahara
Wanted to order a ‘22 Sport S today but dealer said Willys is the only ‘22 Sport trim that could be ordered for the next few weeks. Does that sound correct?

Sponsored

Jihx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Wanted to order a ‘22 Sport S today but dealer said Willys is the only ‘22 Sport trim that could be ordered for the next few weeks. Does that sound correct?
Wrong, see a previous comment by me. I placed an order for a 2022 Rubicon on 10/16 and every option was available in terms of trim levels.

Schuyler204

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JKU Sahara
Wrong, see a previous comment by me. I placed an order for a 2022 Rubicon on 10/16 and every option was available in terms of trim levels.
Sorry if it was confusing, but the dealer said in the '22 Sport line (Sport, Sport S, Willys and Altitude), only Willys is now available for ordering. You are correct that '22 Rubicon can also be ordered. Don't know about Sahara.

Sponsored

OP
OP
15 Pieces of Rick Flair

15 Pieces of Rick Flair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla 3
I contacted MAS. I told them the story, that I wasn’t trying to cause trouble I just wanted to get my order in ASAP.

“No problem, I will check into it and get right back to you.”

That was 3 days ago.

DarceyJean

First Name
Darcey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Hydro Sahara
I ordered my 22 Sahara on 10/9....so orders have been open for a while..

Maya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara 4xe
Ordered on Thursday....Dealer told me 6 to 8 weeks.....after reading various forums I find this hard to believe....

Jihx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon XR
Ordered on Thursday....Dealer told me 6 to 8 weeks.....after reading various forums I find this hard to believe....
Yeah they told me 10-12 except 2022 production doesn't start until December 6th. I would think more like january-february.

Deleted member 59498

Yeah I expect January for quick turn around, but more realistic February sometime. :)
Sponsored