Sponsored

Anyone place an order for a 2022?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Ordered mine through Granger this morning at 4% under invoice and $180 doc fee. A couple of emails and was done within the hour with a VON and a VIN expected soon.
Was Granger 4% under invoice without taking their financing? Who was you contact there?
Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
Was Granger 4% under invoice without taking their financing? Who was you contact there?
Yes 4% without financing. Zach said if there's any other deals or rebates at delivery they could be used then. Those on the Bronco forum who've picked theirs up have said it was a smooth, easy transaction with no pressure up-sell.

[email protected] contact Zach. He's always responded within 24 hrs and sometimes sooner.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes 4% without financing. Zach said if there's any other deals or rebates at delivery they could be used then. Those on the Bronco forum who've picked theirs up have said it was a smooth, easy transaction with no pressure up-sell.

[email protected] contact Zach. He's always responded within 24 hrs and sometimes sooner.
I contacted Zach. He is super quick about replying back. Very professional.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New here, placed an order on a 2022 on October 13th. I used to be a TJ owner, sold it about 11 years ago (wish I kept it).

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone place an order for a 2022? Screen Shot 2021-11-05 at 10.15.13 PM
Congrats on your order! It will be here before you know it. You are going to LOVE your JL.

I also owned a TJ, JK, and JLR. I loved the size of the TJ, very compact. It was no frills though. The JK was a huge improvement in refinement over the TJ. The JL is a huge improvement over the JK. My 2.0T eTorque JLR MPGs were a LOT better than the TJ. Very impressive because the JLR is LOT more powerful. Everything about the JL is better. Everything except for the size. But all cars and trucks are getting larger.

Sponsored

AzScorpion

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR, 2019 Ford Ranger Lariat 4x4
I contacted Zach. He is super quick about replying back. Very professional.
Glad to hear, have you decided who you're going with yet? Even though Gupton was at 5% their higher fees and longer distance (for me) made going to Granger a better deal. Plus we really wanted to travel back through SD and hit Badlands NP and Mt Rushmore along with 2-3 other states along the way.

MJWhiteRubi

First Name
MJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 White Rubicon 4xe (ordered 4/25/22)
Congrats on your order! It will be here before you know it. You are going to LOVE your JL.

I also owned a TJ, JK, and JLR. I loved the size of the TJ, very compact. It was no frills though. The JK was a huge improvement in refinement over the TJ. The JL is a huge improvement over the JK. My 2.0T eTorque JLR MPGs were a LOT better than the TJ. Very impressive because the JLR is LOT more powerful. Everything about the JL is better. Everything except for the size. But all cars and trucks are getting larger.
Thanks, I test drove the JLU Rubicon with the diesel and it was night and day over the TJ. Tons of fun to drive. However, I wanted the XR package but it only comes in the 3.6L etorque, ordered it without ever driving one so I hope it is good.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I test drove the JLU Rubicon with the diesel and it was night and day over the TJ. Tons of fun to drive. However, I wanted the XR package but it only comes in the 3.6L etorque, ordered it without ever driving one so I hope it is good.
That XR package is nice!

prodogs

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe
11/2- Order 2022 White Sahara High Altitude
Advanced Safety Group
Cold Weather Package
Tow Package
Dual Soft-top Package
11/2 - Received VON
11/4 - Received VIN via Jeep Track
Status gathering parts and awaiting scheduling
11/6 -Generated Large Smile learning of new 5,000 tax credit
Total Tax Credit = 12,500

kimmiet17

First Name
Kimberly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep high altitude
11/2- Order 2022 White Sahara High Altitude
Advanced Safety Group
Cold Weather Package
Tow Package
Dual Soft-top Package
11/2 - Received VON
11/4 - Received VIN via Jeep Track
Status gathering parts and awaiting scheduling
11/6 -Generated Large Smile learning of new 5,000 tax credit
Total Tax Credit = 12,500
I ordered the same on 10/11.
Sky touch no tow package
Did you order a 4xe or do we get all get a 5k tax credit with a new vehicle?
Congratulations on your order! The wait is already killing me and it’s not close to being built lol 😆

Sponsored

prodogs

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Santa Fe
Yes 4xe

there are some restrictions for 2022 like income levels but new bill adds 2,500 for ev cars built in USA and 2,500 for union built ev cars for an extra 5K. So total for Jeep 4xe should be 12,500 in tax credit.

keep in mind you only get full amount if you paid at least 12,500 in federal taxes.

also this goes into effect for 2022 purchases so it may pay to delay if the car is ready in 2021.

I ordered the same on 10/11.
Sky touch no tow package
Did you order a 4xe or do we get all get a 5k tax credit with a new vehicle?
Congratulations on your order! The wait is already killing me and it’s not close to being built lol 😆

OP
OP
15 Pieces of Rick Flair

15 Pieces of Rick Flair

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla 3
Looks like I’m getting a transfer back to CONUS. Going to tell MAS they have to match the deals some of these dealers are offering now that I will be taking delivery in the States. Or better yet they refund my $500 and I just work directly with a dealership that gives a crap about their customers.

MRV861792

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep MOAB (Sold); (Waiting) 22 Rubicon w/XR
Occupation
Executive Project Manager / Risk Consultant
Yes 4xe

there are some restrictions for 2022 like income levels but new bill adds 2,500 for ev cars built in USA and 2,500 for union built ev cars for an extra 5K. So total for Jeep 4xe should be 12,500 in tax credit.

keep in mind you only get full amount if you paid at least 12,500 in federal taxes.

also this goes into effect for 2022 purchases so it may pay to delay if the car is ready in 2021.
I'm sure you know this, but keep in mind, the Tax Credit is only good if you owe the IRS. If you get a refund or owe minimal taxes you get zip...