Sponsored

Anyone place an order for a 2022?

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
I ordered my 2022 Jeep Rubicon on 11/26, hoping it takes less than the 12 weeks they quoted.
We should get a better idea very soon when they start the 2022s. Logistics and transport can add time to orders. Hopefully there are enough parts for builds. A entire truck or rail car of Wranglers will sit and wait until every spot is filled. Your on the west coast so definitely rail will be involved. That can definitely add time. Hopefully Wranglers in your area are very popular and they send a lot of them to your area. I bet the LA area gets a ton.

antman006

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
CX-5
Do they build each jeep in VIN sequence or are there certain trims that see quicker build times than others? I ordered a Rubicon 4XE

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt
Do they build each jeep in VIN sequence or are there certain trims that see quicker build times than others? I ordered a Rubicon 4XE
Depends on parts on hand and how their production is organized. My lower number will trump your higher number for the same exact model but if they don't have chips for the safety package I ordered and yours does not have the safety package, yours gets made first.

It's a highly inexact approximation.

Kiki392

First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Rubi 392, Ducati Streetfighter V4, BMW M850
Occupation
Finance Manager
Ordered a 4XE Rubicon last week. Hoping for a January delivery
I work finance at a Jeep dealership. I ordered a 2022 Rubi 392 on December 23. I was given a 6 to 8 week timeframe for delivery. Looks like production is speeding up... Slowly but surely.
Sponsored