Sponsored

Anyone own the Roam Offroad stinger front bumper?

SSVi

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Occupation
Extreme metal drummer/ large cat wrangler / gun modder
I’ve been contemplating Roam's stinger bumper for a while now, I just can't seem to get any feedback on whether the stinger messes with the advanced cruise control or collision detection. Anyone out there with some first hand experience?
Sponsored

SmoothJeepOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport
I’ve been contemplating Roam's stinger bumper for a while now, I just can't seem to get any feedback on whether the stinger messes with the advanced cruise control or collision detection. Anyone out there with some first hand experience?
They have been non responsive as far as I know for anyone that has tried to contact them recently, myself included. Even if you can purchase from the site, I would try to talk to someone before that transaction.

OP
OP
SSVi

SSVi

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 392XR
Occupation
Extreme metal drummer/ large cat wrangler / gun modder
They have been non responsive as far as I know for anyone that has tried to contact them recently, myself included. Even if you can purchase from the site, I would try to talk to someone before that transaction.
I’ve been in contact with them for a while, they’ve always been great to work with for me, they just aren’t able to answer this question due to lack of feedback.

SmoothJeepOperator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Wrangler Sport
I’ve been in contact with them for a while, they’ve always been great to work with for me, they just aren’t able to answer this question due to lack of feedback.
That's good then! I was/am a fan of their products too. I have their side steps and love them. I wanted a bumper from them recently but two emails were sent without a response. Others on here haven't heard from anyone either. I was forced to use a different brand as a result.

Joe44473

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep wrangler unlimited
Can you get me in contact with them to be able to order a bumper?
Sponsored