Sponsored

Anyone own a Top Lift Pro?

Amaruq

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR 6spd
Yes it’s a great tool if you don’t want to bother neighbors or relatives to help you. This was my setup when I had duel tops.

27A7B43E-C2F8-4ACD-9E91-08C2DCB4FB0E.jpeg
How much height do you need? I’m thinking about renting a drive-up storage unit for storing top and tools and such (live in an apartment).
Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Why are people selling? Get rid of the Wrangler?

If anyone is selling a Top Lift Pro in the IN, WI, MI, IL, Chicago area I am interested. I can pick up.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
How much height do you need? I’m thinking about renting a drive-up storage unit for storing top and tools and such (live in an apartment).
Hi Rodi, that garage is an 8 foot ceiling. I used to pull underneath the top and still have about 2 ft clearance from my hood.

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Why are people selling? Get rid of the Wrangler?

If anyone is selling a Top Lift Pro in the IN, WI, MI, IL, Chicago area I am interested. I can pick up.
I sold mine Nick because I traded in the JK and went with the Sky One Touch.

JLRoachicon

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo, 2006 Ducati 999S (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
You can take the top off outside of the unit and roll it into the storage space. It rolls easily, has huge casters. Once the top is on the Lift Pro, the height is adjustable.
Definitely the way to go since you wouldn’t be able to set up a pulley system.

richardya

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge 2011
Vehicle Showcase
Someone needs to invent something better. I'm thinking, leverage + roll. A little up and over.

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
North Edition Gladiator and JL Sport
Occupation
Retired USAF and currently contractor for Dept of Energy
I purchased the J-Barr lift for my garage. I have a JL and JT, so I was able to buy one bar and two different sets of straps. Check them out.

dwine7274

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon
I purchased the J-Barr lift for my garage. I have a JL and JT, so I was able to buy one bar and two different sets of straps. Check them out.
I just picked up a J-Barr myself. I know there are many cheaper DIY set ups but I loved the simplicity of this J-Barr. Seems like a really solid built piece. If you want 5% off use this link...http://j-barr.refr.cc/dennisw

Their website is j-Barr.com

Sponsored

Techbrute

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Just ordered a TLP yesterday. Yes, there are cheaper solutions. Yes, there are DIY options. But, for my needs, the flexibility of being a true one person job, a convenient place to store the top, plus the bonus of the door lifter, I couldn't find a better option.

JLRoachicon

First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU RUBICON 2.0 Turbo, 2006 Ducati 999S (RIP)
Vehicle Showcase
Just ordered a TLP yesterday. Yes, there are cheaper solutions. Yes, there are DIY options. But, for my needs, the flexibility of being a true one person job, a convenient place to store the top, plus the bonus of the door lifter, I couldn't find a better option.
Honestly, you won’t be sorry. I’ve had my top off for weeks now and its nice knowing I can put it back on in minutes by myself when needed.
I can pull in or back in without the top being in the way.
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone own a Top Lift Pro? E9DC179B-10C0-4040-9777-7DC74093DF11

Techbrute

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, 2000 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
I couldn't find any complaints about it at all, only people commenting about the price. On a vehicle that you're likely to spend $2K on consumable tires, I don't think something like this that gives you a "lifetime" of use for $1K is all that bad.

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I’m with ya Tim, when I ordered mine I had no problem with the price. The unit did its job perfectly.

B4998187-3A05-4D52-98D7-EEE0FE524328.jpeg

Brian0128

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 Toyota TRD PRO
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I just ordered the Top Lift Pro and the door cart. It supposed to be here by the 8th of June. I'm looking forward to being able to get my wife's hard top off without asking the neighbor for help.
Sponsored