Chile1

First Name
A
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
I just purchased the TopLift Pro + Store-a-Door cart so I'm looking forward to receiving them and putting them to use. i know it's not cheap but it's the most efficient way to store your parts if you want to go topless.

Ridgway Jeeper

First Name
Frank
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Occupation
Real Estate Agent
The Lange Gen 2 hoist/cart was a much more appealing option for me. It starts out almost 50% less expensive. It stores your top on the cart, not up in the air, which looks a bit precarious to me. It also includes rack storage for 2 doors, which is all I have anyway. Sturdy, easy to use and as compact storage as you can really get for these big pieces.

mudog

First Name
Raul
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
hopefully a 3.0 jl
I just installed my TLP. The only suggestion I have is to watch the videos. It does not come with any instructions and I got hung up on the spring install. If you need help[ LMK and I can send pics.

LuvYella

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU
I don’t mind paying premium price for a quality product and actually shop for those items, however, I have a hard time swallowing the Top Lift Pro (TLP) $1000+ price tag.

I’ve researched all the ceiling hoist, the freedom jack, and in my opinion, the TLP is by far the easiest and most convenient way to remove a JLU hardtop solo.

Has anyone upgraded to the TLP from the freedom jack or some hoist? Is it worth the premium price from all those other options? Do you recommend it?

Thanks in advance!
Why doesn't Jeep offer a lift/storage system?

After having my FB feed assaulted the last couple weeks by posts from that obscenely overpriced hardtop lift/storage system, I started to wonder why Jeep doesn't offer their own branded solution?

It would be pretty great to be able to just order it when you ordered your new Jeep.

Advertisement

Next Venture Motorsports

Advertisement