Sponsored

Anyone ordered a Jeep Wrangler in the last two months from the factory? How long did it take before you got your jeep?

Gorilla83

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue JLUR 4XE, 2021 Tesla 3 Performance
Occupation
Tech and Real Estate Guy
Ordered a Sahara 4xe 5/10. Dealer told me 3-4 months due to chip shortage. Did the FCA chat and provided the VON, they said order was accepted but they couldnt give me a more accurate timeline for production, let alone delivery.
Yikes, hope that isn't true. Just ordered my JLUR 4XE this past Saturday and they estimated 6-8 weeks although that was likely a pure guess.
Sponsored

Sethward01

First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe
Yikes, hope that isn't true. Just ordered my JLUR 4XE this past Saturday and they estimated 6-8 weeks although that was likely a pure guess.
Really? That sounds way better. I hope the estimate you got is accurate for the both of us! I'll reach out to my salesman tomorrow.

Packard

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I ordered my JLUR on April 1. They told me about 2 weeks later that it was due to ship on April 20. Then they called me and told me that it had been pushed back to May 5th, then May 7th. On May 10th I got an email from Jeep saying that it would be shipped the week of the 23rd. It showed up at the dealer on May 11th. Go figure. But I'm happy.

squapat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi A4 and 2018 Audi Q5
I ordered a Willy's Mar 12, 2021 and this is what I got from Jeep Chat:

Thank you so much for holding. I am showing that your Order Passed edit and is available for schedule and is Pending availability of production capacity.Please reach out to the Selling Dealer as they may have a more accurate date of arrival or status for you.

So basically, I can be waiting an other few months.

JohnD170

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI (Mk VI); 2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon
2.0L Rubicon

Ordered 4/30
Vin 5/4
Build Sheet 5/13

And I just got notification its in KZ (Transit?) status today 5/19

Anyone know the average in transit from Toledo to Criswell in MD?

Sponsored

STEELCITYDJ87

First Name
Damon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
anybody order 2 door rubicon? wondering how long 2 doors are taking...ordered auto, 3.6, steel bumper, leather, winter, safety, tow.

order being entered today - purchased again from Travis at Tri-City. no hassle, easy-peasy!

just curious on JL's. last ordered jeep was 2020 JTR the first week they were released in 2019 - took 4 months, hoping this process is much shorter.

Dave_O

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport Unlimited [on order]
I ordered a JLU Willys Sport manual, soft top and trailer package last weekend. Guessing the order went in 5/17. Haven't gotten VIN yet. Reached out to my salesperson today. I'm hoping being in Ohio keeps the process quick.

A.fax21

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
2.0L Rubicon

Ordered 4/30
Vin 5/4
Build Sheet 5/13

Curious if you've gotten an update? Mine entered shipping status yesterday (according to Jeep Chat) and is on its way to Criswell. Maybe our Jeeps are on the same truck!

Sponsored

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
Juan from Rydell just called, my Rubicon 4xe is at the dealership!
Ordered 4/9, arrived 5/21
I'll be going in to finalize paperwork today or tomorrow, but will be leaving it there over the weekend so they can add the upgrades (Mopar 2" lift, 35 tires, etc) first thing Monday morning.

JohnD170

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI (Mk VI); 2021 Granite Crystal Rubicon
Curious if you've gotten an update? Mine entered shipping status yesterday (according to Jeep Chat) and is on its way to Criswell. Maybe our Jeeps are on the same truck!
Ordered 4/30
Vin 5/4
Build Sheet 5/13
KZ Status 5/19
Delivered 5/20

Leon Travis sent me a few pics of it on their lot!

Going to head to MD to pick it up on Sunday!!

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone ordered a Jeep Wrangler in the last two months from the factory? How long did it take before you got your jeep? Jeep 2

A.fax21

First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys
Ordered 4/30
Vin 5/4
Build Sheet 5/13
KZ Status 5/19
Delivered 5/20

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone ordered a Jeep Wrangler in the last two months from the factory? How long did it take before you got your jeep? Jeep 2
Congrats, it looks amazing! And it got there from the factory super quick. I am still waiting for Leon to let me know mine has been delivered. If you happen see a sting gray Willys, it might be mine! Safe travels. :)

Djzjeep22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU; 2021 JLUR
2.0L Rubicon

Ordered 4/30
Vin 5/4
Build Sheet 5/13

Ordered 4/30
Vin 5/4
Build Sheet 5/13
KZ Status 5/19
Delivered 5/20

I too am from northern NJ. Instead of going south, I went north to Suresky in Goshen, NY. My schedule is just about the same as yours for my JLUR, but I seem to be stuck in delivery. Not sure if due to the size of the dealership, their focus on filling their lot with dealer allotment, or random trucking scheduling.

Hope I am right behind you and get the call from Alex this week.

Djzjeep22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU; 2021 JLUR
I too am from northern NJ. Instead of going south, I went north to Suresky in Goshen, NY. My schedule is just about the same as yours for my JLUR, but I seem to be stuck in delivery. Not sure if due to the size of the dealership, their focus on filling their lot with dealer allotment, or random trucking scheduling.

Hope I am right behind you and get the call from Alex this week.
BTW, i am replacing a dual top JL with a Sky One. Have a Top Lift Pro I won't need any more - used only two seasons - if you have any interest?
Sponsored