Sponsored

Anyone ordered a Jeep Wrangler in the last two months from the factory? How long did it take before you got your jeep?

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
Ordered 2dr manual rubicon 3/29, it is built but currently in JB getting final installs before shipping.

Original shipping ETA was 4/16, didnt meet that, hopefully wont be too long before shipping.
Sponsored

CWRUYOTE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLURD
JLURD ordered 3/5
VIN 3/8
Sticker 3/15
Delivered 3/20

I'm in Ohio, but this was still crazy fast.....

desmo2

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 TJ '97-'11. '21 billet silver JLR
Ordered 2dr manual rubicon 3/29, it is built but currently in JB getting final installs before shipping.
I ordered my 2-door manual Rubicon on 3/17 and haven't heard of any progress. I may call the dealer tomorrow to see if he can get something Jeep Chat can't.

dgoodhue

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 80th JLU
It makes a big difference on how and where it is being delivered. My Jeep built in just over 2 weeks, but it took 6 wheels for delivery. You're in WI, so it should deliver by truck which usually is much faster than rail delivery.

OP
OP

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
It makes a big difference on how and where it is being delivered. My Jeep built in just over 2 weeks, but it took 6 wheels for delivery. You're in WI, so it should deliver by truck which usually is much faster than rail delivery.
I sure hope so!😁

Sponsored

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I ordered my 2-door manual Rubicon on 3/17 and haven't heard of any progress. I may call the dealer tomorrow to see if he can get something Jeep Chat can't.
Yeah thats weird, chat hasn't given me much for the most part, I usually ping my dealer for an update once a week and jeep chat once a week, though once the build started i was reaching out to chat more frequently.

I was in D1 until last tuesday and it went through build and inspection in just a couple days.

OP
OP

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
Yeah thats weird, chat hasn't given me much for the most part, I usually ping my dealer for an update once a week and jeep chat once a week, though once the build started i was reaching out to chat more frequently.

I was in D1 until last tuesday and it went through build and inspection in just a couple days.
I've been in D1 for 2 weeks 😩

Aloicious

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
I've been in D1 for 2 weeks 😩
Mine was for a couple weeks too. Then one day it wasnt.

Just noticed you're in WI? Me too where about are you? Im up in the Northwoods, my dealer said it takes the train from Ohio to Chicago and gets trucked from there. So luckily our train ride should be very short compared to those that are out west. I think that is what takes the longest in Transit is the train logistics

OP
OP

Woody77

First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler Pacifica
Mine was for a couple weeks too. Then one day it wasnt.

Just noticed you're in WI? Me too where about are you? Im up in the Northwoods, my dealer said it takes the train from Ohio to Chicago and gets trucked from there. So luckily our train ride should be very short compared to those that are out west. I think that is what takes the longest in Transit is the train logistics
I've chatted with you before. I'm from Waupaca.

Sponsored

orejo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Snazzberry Sahara
Ordered 4xe Sahara in January, it was built and headed to inspection 2/15 - still there.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not Yet!
Ordered 4xe Sahara in January, it was built and headed to inspection 2/15 - still there.
Mine is basically same timeline.....been sitting in inspection for 50+ days. Jeep chat is no help, they've escalated but all I get is the same generic responses. Beyond frustrated. If it wasn't built yet that is one thing, but to be being "inspected" for two months tells me there is an issue.
Sponsored