Anyone order a 2 Door JL yet?

PaulD

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98, 03, 09 &13 Wranglers
Has anyone been able to order a 2 door JL yet? I've searched and haven't seen anything. If not when are they going to start taking orders?
Sponsored

Rargo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 Door
Occupation
Warranty Admin
I ordered my yesterday, 2 door Rubicon. VON 40635845 entered as sold order.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Congrats Rargo. I'm just waiting on the prices, and a driving review of the new manual transmission before I place my order.
I'm in the same boat. Here's what my dealer had to say last night:

You can actually order a two door right now. We have already put in orders, but have ordered in the blind from a price stand point. We just selected the trim and all the packages we wanted. Pricing is being released mid December. (The date for pricing release is supposedly the 13th, but I will keep you posted.)

Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lots
Placed today but the delivery timing is suspect. Told me 8 weeks but I’m thinking more like 12.

OldGuyNewJeep

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL, 2016 Yukon XL
Placed today but the delivery timing is suspect. Told me 8 weeks but I’m thinking more like 12.
I’m waiting to see the pricing on Weds before placing my order. It’s just a deposit, right? No need to figure out down payment, financing, etc. until later on? It’s too busy with holidays for me to deal with all of that right now.

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I’m waiting to see the pricing on Weds before placing my order. It’s just a deposit, right? No need to figure out down payment, financing, etc. until later on? It’s too busy with holidays for me to deal with all of that right now.
Right. Payment/financing/leasing can be arranged when your JL arrives at dealer and you’re taking delivery.

terrytnt

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB and BMW
Just heard from the NJ Jeep Salesperson that orders can now be taken for 2-door JLs. They already have 3 on order and 5 orders for JL 4-door. This is one the largest Jeep dealership in the NE (apparently), and based on my preliminary checking in the area they have the MOST on order (100+) for their lot. Take that as a good sign.

Only question is they expect a $1000 non-refundable deposit... ugh.

Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Just heard from the NJ Jeep Salesperson that orders can now be taken for 2-door JLs. They already have 3 on order and 5 orders for JL 4-door. This is one the largest Jeep dealership in the NE (apparently), and based on my preliminary checking in the area they have the MOST on order (100+) for their lot. Take that as a good sign.

Only question is they expect a $1000 non-refundable deposit... ugh.
Personally, I wouldn't do that until they can give you a price.

Wrangler847

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
wrangler
How is everyone placing orders on the new wrangler? I only see the original 2018 wrangler body style in the build section.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
How is everyone placing orders on the new wrangler? I only see the original 2018 wrangler body style in the build section.
You do it at a dealership. You can only order or buy a Wrangler from a dealer. Not directly from Jeep.

Rargo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon 2 Door
Occupation
Warranty Admin
I put $0 down and they entered it as a sold order for a 2 door Rubicon at Anderson Dodge in Rockford, IL
Sponsored