Sponsored

Anyone make a Warn winch plate for the JL yet?

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘24 JLUR 392 Anvil ordered 5-10-23
Just curious as I have a new Warn Zeon 10s waiting to be installed but need a winch plate. Any vendor making them yet?
Sponsored

AZCrawl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Jeep JLUR
Just curious as I have a new Warn Zeon 10s waiting to be installed but need a winch plate. Any vendor making them yet?
MOPAR and JCR and another company that escapes my mind at the moment. I am going with the JCR mount because I know it will work with a 10-S.

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
search... many threads

vonbek

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUR

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase

JDIV

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1994 Jeep YJ
Thanks, yes it is made from 1/4 thick steel with a quality powdercoating. It is a nice solid part, it will make the front of the Jeep stronger with it bolted between the frame rails.

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubi. Granite Crystal
Occupation
Realtor
MOPAR and JCR and another company that escapes my mind at the moment. I am going with the JCR mount because I know it will work with a 10-S.
Mopar will also work with the 10-s, same amount of trimming needed for proper fit on both. unsure which one i'll go with. still have time to decide until jeep gets released from factory. Hopefully someone will have some pro's and con's of each by then.

Sponsored

OP
OP
PaulNY

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mopar will also work with the 10-s, same amount of trimming needed for proper fit on both. unsure which one i'll go with. still have time to decide until jeep gets released from factory. Hopefully someone will have some pro's and con's of each by then.
My JCR plate should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. I plan on installing immediately one evening as I have everything else ready to roll. Everyone I have spoke with including Factory 55, to Rock Krawler speak highly of JCR off-road and their products. So, hopefully everything installs without a glitch.

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Realtor
My JCR plate should be here tomorrow or Tuesday. I plan on installing immediately one evening as I have everything else ready to roll. Everyone I have spoke with including Factory 55, to Rock Krawler speak highly of JCR off-road and their products. So, hopefully everything installs without a glitch.
I'd love to see pics. It's a little cheaper than Mopar and one piece instead of two. If you don't mind, send some close-up pics. Also I never did find out from anyone, Do your molle bags get in the way when folding down rear seats?

OP
OP
PaulNY

PaulNY

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'd love to see pics. It's a little cheaper than Mopar and one piece instead of two. If you don't mind, send some close-up pics. Also I never did find out from anyone, Do your molle bags get in the way when folding down rear seats?
Dangit, I forgot to try my seats down. I will try that soon.

JL2018

First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Realtor

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
That's great, because another JL forum, which shall remain unnamed, has done some big bad mouthing of JCR, claiming they use low-grade steel. I'm glad to hear others have a good opinion of them because their plate looks like it would perfectly handle my Smittybilt XCR9500S. Let me know what you think of it when you give it a lookover. I'm also looking at the Rusty's plate.
Sponsored