Sponsored

Anyone know why a JLUR would have all dash lights light up while driving, and flash, right before the jeep shuts off? Jeep wont turn on now

SheJeeps

First Name
Mer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JKU 2017 Sahara (trade-in), 2021 Snazzberry JLUR
Sponsored

JJMalone

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392, '20 JLR, '00 TRD Tacoma
This is normal, they all do it.

Sponsored

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
2 weeks ago?? Why haven't you had this take to the dealership??

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
It's either your batteries gave up the ghost or you have some sort of wiring problem. I would say battery seeing as it happened this once and now won't start.

Bulletbill

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I agree with @Rico1111, probably an issue with the battery. From reading posts on this site it’s typically more of a problem with the 4 cylinder, but does come now and then with the 6 cyl.

Sponsored

Nailgun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Holy smokes....you have over 75,000kms already? Better get that thing in under warranty soon. With that kinda mileage, maybe it really could be a battery issue.

Al G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU
When that happened to me they replaced the main battery and RFH module. Seems to be working so far.

xeon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
I feel your pain. On Dec 1st, I was driving and noticed my radio icons were changing/disappearing/rearranging. It seemed it was trying to update but I had not expected or had any indication of an over-the-air update. I managed to get home without issue other than the radio rebooting and not being able to listen to any tunes. Checked the voltage ... all seemed well at 13.4V. So I parked the Jeep in the garage and since it was late thought I would check it out in the morning. The next morning....things got wonky....see video. After shooting this video the batteries had an output of 4.3V. So..I figured I fell victim to another battery. Towed the Jeep to the dealer on 12/2 and well I still don't have it back. They have replaced both batteries, ther fuse box and a bunch of other stuff trying to narrow down the problem. Each time they think they fix it...it starts over again. Now, fingers crossed they are replacing the entire infotainment system but of course that is on backorder so if I am lucky I will see my JLUR in mid January.

Attachments

YippieKiYayMrFalcon

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Anniversary
Vehicle Showcase
Would bet on bad batteries, bad high amp fuse array, or a loose ground.
Sponsored