Sponsored

Anyone know where to get OEM trim pieces?

sacourtney07

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
You know that silver ring around the center of the steering wheel, circling the Jeep logo? Well mine had a clear plastic coat that was flaking, so I went nuts and tried to scrape it off, and fu&@ed it up. Now it looks like trash and my OCD is driving me nuts. I can’t stop looking at it while I’m driving.

Has anybody had luck with replacing OEM plastic trim pieces? Two hours searching on google and nothing yet.
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
You know that silver ring around the center of the steering wheel, circling the Jeep logo? Well mine had a clear plastic coat that was flaking, so I went nuts and tried to scrape it off, and fu&@ed it up. Now it looks like trash and my OCD is driving me nuts. I can’t stop looking at it while I’m driving.

Has anybody had luck with replacing OEM plastic trim pieces? Two hours searching on google and nothing yet.
Message Benny@AllMoparParts.com

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase

Just curious about your avatar? That’s the logo for our local First Tennessee Bank…

OP
OP
sacourtney07

sacourtney07

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Just curious about your avatar? That’s the logo for our local First Tennessee Bank…
Haha I made that while I was deployed In the Navy. I google searched FTN and that came up. Because Fuck the Navy! Or at least I felt that way at the time.

Sponsored

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Haha I made that while I was deployed In the Navy. I google searched FTN and that came up. Because Fuck the Navy! Or at least I felt that way at the time.
Ahhh, gotcha :) :)

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
DC284C8A-F85E-4A7A-9207-79A2BEB56AD8.jpeg

Rahneld

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler

Sean, might this help

1) rockauto.com
2) Choose Jeep from the home page resulting navgation tree
3) 2018, 2019, 2020 (If you choose 2018 choose Jeep Wrangler, NOT Jeep Wrangler JK)
4) I chose 3.6L because it's what I have. I suspect it under 2.0L too.
5) Interior
6) Steering Wheel
7) Steering Wheel Bezel

Is that what you want? : - )
Sponsored