Sponsored

Anyone know where to buy Rubicon Rear Fender Flares?

Aviel

First Name
Giovanni
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S Stingray Gray // 1996 Jeep Cherokee
I just installed the Front and Rear Rubicon bumper on my Sport but since the rear fender flare doesnt align with the rear bumper I took off the end caps on that, just not liking how it looks like something is missing between the flare and the bumper. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy the those. Ive been searching and the front ones are the only ones that show up.
Sponsored

Faresalsal

First Name
Fares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL / 2012 Mustang Boss302 / 1998 Cherokee Sport
I just installed the Front and Rear Rubicon bumper on my Sport but since the rear fender flare doesnt align with the rear bumper I took off the end caps on that, just not liking how it looks like something is missing between the flare and the bumper. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could buy the those. Ive been searching and the front ones are the only ones that show up.
According to the dealership here "Kuwait" the rear cap don't have a separate part number but they could be wrong, our Rubicons come with the normal fenders here just like the sport and sahara. when i upgraded to the steel bumpers from the dealership the caps are shorter so they align with the high clearance fenders now :) the caps come with the rear steel bumper as one part number from mopar.