Sponsored

Anyone know whats going on with Quadratec?

gato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
So has Quadratec been bought up ? If so, by what group ?
I don't know, but if you look at the employees review on glasdoor or indeed, it is not flattering. Lots of people saying it is a horrible place to work for.

Pre-2020, I have never had a problem with Quadratec. So not willing to throw them under the bus.

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Hello, there. Just started my habaneros seeds for planting when warms up. The first section are Ghost peppers that have not came up yet. Under my grow lamp. Going to be hot. šŸ„µ

Habenaero's.jpg
My mouth is watering!

Chile1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR & 2016 BMW X5M
Occupation
Biotech Sales Management
Vehicle Showcase
Itā€™s not just Quadratec, itā€˜s also CJ PonyParts. They say the partā€™s in stock but then when you place your order you find out two wks later that itā€™s on BO..

Last edited:

hawjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
My first post in this forum. Like others, I've had good experiences with Quadratec in the past, but I placed an order for an item that was out-of-stock and the order doesn't show under my account. The item now shows In Stock (at least 5 days ago), I haven't received any updates from them. I've tried to contact Quadratec multiple times and they haven't responded.

Sponsored

diamondschwin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bikini Blue JLUR, 2021 Billet Silver JLURD
I had a 100 dollar credit for an item that arrived damaged. Unfortunately never got that 100 dollar credit in writing, they said to call in and it would be noted on my account when I am ready to use it. Went to use it a few months later and no one said they knew what it was, couldnā€™t get back in touch with previous rep via email either. Havenā€™t ordered anything from them since.

Jerpy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
I'm seeing a lot of complaints about getting issued credits that don't get honored. My suggestion would be to dispute the transaction with your credit card company. If enough people do this, then perhaps Quadratec will get the message. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

JayCeeX2

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S, 2014 4Runner Limited
I had a 100 dollar credit for an item that arrived damaged. Unfortunately never got that 100 dollar credit in writing, they said to call in and it would be noted on my account when I am ready to use it. Went to use it a few months later and no one said they knew what it was, couldnā€™t get back in touch with previous rep via email either. Havenā€™t ordered anything from them since.
I had something similar happen where I was issued a credit over the phone and they did apply it on my next order (which was about a month later) but I did have to call them about it twice to get it applied. This was about last year this time.

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
I've had a cab cover and a dead pedal on back order since July last year, they still sell it online too, keep saying its coming in like 3 weeks, then the day before its supposed to ship, pus the date another 3 weeks. So frustrating.
Probably the same cover I ordered last August. I did expect a delay, but I also thought it would be here by now...I'll need it soon.

OP
OP
Riperoo

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
So, im retired and sometimes the days of the weeks get away from you, but this week is different. I know it's Thursday, as my goal this week was to get my open credits at @Quadratec cleaned up and place an order. Today I am on officially my 4th day of an the following: An hour wait on hold, speaking to a live rep, having them assure me that this will be taken care of, a promise to call me back, and............then............nothing.

I am thinking that I am going to fail at my goal of having this wrapped up this week. I am staying optimistic though, I have one more day and not all that much planned tomorrow. I will have time to be disappointed maybe 3 times. We shall see.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Riperoo

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
2 calls deep today, waiting on 2 call backs! I did get one reps direct line and she assured me she would follow up on this but it has to have a managers sign off and a lot were on vacation today, she was extremely nice and gave me the most comfort so far that this would be straightened out soon, said she would call first thing Monday at the latest, and not to hesitate to use her direct line. So I guess my goal of having this wrapped up this week is officially scrapped!

I wish i could say that at this point I feel like Iā€™m almost there, but my gut says Iā€™m not any further along then I was Monday when I started this! Oh well! We shall see!

Lugwrench

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK 2-door Rubicon, modified
I've had a cab cover and a dead pedal on back order since July last year, they still sell it online too, keep saying its coming in like 3 weeks, then the day before its supposed to ship, pus the date another 3 weeks. So frustrating.
I got my dead pedal a week ago, so maybe you have too now. It is a really fine piece of gear.

Neen_Spell

First Name
Neenah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler UL Willys
Occupation
ReTired
Had an order on back order since July of last year, canceled it and had a $200 credit, now trying to spend that credit and man, I am playing more phone tag that any one person should ever be subjected too. None of my past orders or credit shows online, when I eventually do get through on the phone, after like an hour hold time, they cant help and say they will call me back, well, I am currently sitting waiting on another return call. Crazy. Driving me NUTS!!!
If you paid by credit card, try disputing the charge with the cc company.

Concrete King

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Ive had an order that was "in stock" and is now backorder since October of last year. Idk what is up with them.
May 16, 2021 I placed an order for an "in stock" product. Some time in early October the order was cancelled without notifying me.

When I contacted them to see what was up they offered no explanation, apologized, and welcomed me to buy a competing product that was in stock. I explained I did not need a welcome to buy another product and that I was only interested in the product I ordered... the reason why I ordered it.

I ended up purchasing direct from the manufacturer and receiving it in about a week. I should have gone direct to begin with.
Sponsored

Last edited: