Sponsored

Anyone know whats going on with Quadratec?

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Had an order on back order since July of last year, canceled it and had a $200 credit, now trying to spend that credit and man, I am playing more phone tag that any one person should ever be subjected too. None of my past orders or credit shows online, when I eventually do get through on the phone, after like an hour hold time, they cant help and say they will call me back, well, I am currently sitting waiting on another return call. Crazy. Driving me NUTS!!!
Sponsored

Jjirish

First Name
Jenne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep 392, 2024 Jeep 392, 2023 BMW X7C
Occupation
Lurking the forum
Ive had an order that was "in stock" and is now backorder since October of last year. Idk what is up with them.

19 JLUR Bright Whit3

First Name
Zeke
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Stretched 2 door Rubi (LOL)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Retired Punisher
Vehicle Showcase
Try to get your money back and shop elsewhere. I've never had good luck with them and they charge more or less as much as everyone else, but some allow a coupon code. If you're lucky, no shipping or sales tax if youre not in the same state as them. Last I bought was their aluminum skids. They were always "out of stock" and when I wanted a refund, they'll say they just got some in. I wasted money on the skids as I'm gonna swap them out for better ones soon. Their skids get hung up on everything, mostly on the support brackets! LOL My $.02

Last edited:
OP
OP
Riperoo

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ive had an order that was "in stock" and is now backorder since October of last year. Idk what is up with them.
I've had a cab cover and a dead pedal on back order since July last year, they still sell it online too, keep saying its coming in like 3 weeks, then the day before its supposed to ship, pus the date another 3 weeks. So frustrating.

OP
OP
Riperoo

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Try to get your money back and shop elsewhere. I've never had good luck with them and they charge more or less as much as everyone else, but some allow a coupon code. If you're lucky, no shipping or sales tax if youre not in the same state as them. Last I bought was their aluminum skids. They were always "out of stock" and when I wanted a refund, they'll say they just got some in. I wasted money on the skids as I'm gonna swap them out for better ones soon. Their skids get hung up on everything, mostly on the support brackets! LOL My $.02
I'd be so far gone if they weren't holding my money hostage!!! I have ordered successfully about a dozen times from them over the last year, but this is the last straw for sure!

Sponsored

TheNewGuy

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2 door
I have an open order from Nov for a spare tire cover. Website shows it has been back in stock since 2/22 but hasn't shipped. Called them last week and the guy confirmed it is back in stock and couldn't understand why it hasn't shipped. Then he says it's boxed and ready to go and will have shipping dept make sure it goes out next day which sounded odd.
Nothing since then.

Xenolith

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport S, 6MT, 2024 Subaru Crosstrek
Occupation
Retired Geology Professor
I've had several issues with Quadratec. I have placed orders on their website only to get an email the next day saying the item was out of stock. When I finally got someone on the phone I was told that they had multiple warehouses and their computer systems "couldn't talk to each other" so they never knew what they did and didn't have in stock when an order was placed. I have a friend with a TJ that has had similar problems and he has had parts delivered that were not correct for his Jeep. I use Quadratec's website to look for what I need then order from someone else.

Sponsored

Charmagne

First Name
Charmagne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
80th AE JL
Everything I have ordered from them has been wrong - luckily they fixed it each time but seems like warehouse management needs an overhaul.