Sponsored

Anyone know whats going on with Quadratec?

Viking Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJR. 2021 392 Wrangler.
I've had something on backorder since about November. Not Quadratec's fault but now they have no record of my order and my place in line has been lost. Kiss may ass Q!
Sponsored

Last edited:

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
Quadratec has lost my business. I placed an order on February 10th. It is now April 4th. I have reached out to them multiple times. Phone line just gives me the busy signal after a couple rings and they have yet to respond to any of me emails. I’m out the money placed on my order. Extremely dissatisfied with such a “major” Jeep part provider. Anyone else having issues? This is ridiculous.

OP
OP
Riperoo

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Right now I’m on the verge of just writing off $160 credit, figure at this point I’m at a negative based on all the hours I’ve been trying to get it rectified. Blows my mind that a vendor on this site, @Quadratec isn't jumping in to get things rectified. Going to have a real hard time giving my business back, this has literally been going on for months now. They can only play the system upgrade card so long IMHO.

OP
OP
Riperoo

Riperoo

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep JLU Sahara Altitude Diesel
Just to clarify what I’m up against, an order I placed in December of 21 with gift cards was canceled. They cancel the gift cards as soon as they use them so that you receive a credit on your account, all I am trying to do is spend that credit! You’d think that would be pretty straight forward but here we are going on 4 months now and I can’t spend MY money! Fricking nuts!

Muddog

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Saturn Ion
Just to clarify what I’m up against, an order I placed in December of 21 with gift cards was canceled. They cancel the gift cards as soon as they use them so that you receive a credit on your account, all I am trying to do is spend that credit! You’d think that would be pretty straight forward but here we are going on 4 months now and I can’t spend MY money! Fricking nuts!
Well I used a gift card too so I’ll probably be in the same boat as you if I ever get a hold of anyone.
Sponsored