Sponsored

Anyone know the Snazberry AEV JL370 JLUD on Cross Jeep?

muzicman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JK CoD(sold), BMW M850i, 2021 MB X5 M50I
Don't think I can post a link here, but there is a 2021 Snazberry JLUD listed at Cross Jeep in Louisville, KY, fitted out for expedition adventures. They don't have a list of other goodies except for the AEV Jl370 build. I would love to find out what else was installed. I know it is a long shot, but if anyone here built it (or knows who did), I would LOVE to find out more.
Sponsored

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

It's fine to post the link to a vehicle.

I couldn't find the JL370 that you're talking about, but if it's still there you should be able to find its VIN. Plug that into these URLs to get the details.

Build Sheet: https://www.jeep.com/webselfservice/BuildSheetServlet?vin=1C4JJXFM6NW128557

Window Sticker: https://www.jeep.com/hostd/windowsticker/getWindowStickerPdf.do?vin=1C4JJXFM6NW128557

You can also see if you can find it on the AEV site. They'll list all of the AEV options.

My JL370 is an amazing machine. Build thread here.

OP
OP
muzicman

muzicman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the prompt response @Ratbert ! Here is the link. I got the factory sticker as well as the AEV goodness. What I am trying to figure out is ALL of the other stuff that is in it. Looks like Goose's rear floor and Cabinet (the previous owner likely kept their slideout fridge). Also, looks like onboard air, BA 4x4 Cargo Rack. Would love to know which roof rack and anything else the keen eyes here can see from pictures. This "feels" like a pretty good value, but want some other opinions.

Ratbert

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AEV JL370 JLURD , AMG GLC43
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Thanks for the prompt response @Ratbert ! Here is the link. I got the factory sticker as well as the AEV goodness. What I am trying to figure out is ALL of the other stuff that is in it. Looks like Goose's rear floor and Cabinet (the previous owner likely kept their slideout fridge). Also, looks like onboard air, BA 4x4 Cargo Rack. Would love to know which roof rack and anything else the keen eyes here can see from pictures. This "feels" like a pretty good value, but want some other opinions.
I foolishly thought that you were talking about a new one. My brain skipped right past your 2021 comment. My bad.

Yeah, gut feel makes me think that it's a really good price for a '21 with 10k miles. I'm not sure which roof rack that is, but they didn't go cheap on the significant upgrades. Gorgeous rig.

RocknJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
I would be checking the carfax for service history. That's a lot of coin to drop on something and then walk away from it at that few of miles. It could be a great deal or someone else's problem child.

Sponsored

OP
OP
muzicman

muzicman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks @RocknJL , I hadn't thought about that, but here is the carfax on it; not an expert, but I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Here are the additional bits I have found out from the GM -
  1. eezi-awn rack with mounts for max Trax and shovel
  2. goose gear plate, fridge slide, and drawers
  3. arb dual compressor
  4. body armor 4x4 shelf
  5. blue ridge gear hammock

RocknJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLURD
Seems super fishy to have two owners in 10k miles with one having it for ~2k and then ditching it. It does otherwise look good in terms of visits to the dealer reported. These things seem to either be great (so far mine has been awesome) or problem childs from the get go just reading on here.

sciotola88

First Name
Stan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys Ecodiesel and 2020 JTR
Occupation
Underwriter
My dream Jeep... Snazzberry Diesel, painted fenders, AEV, 37s.

OP
OP
muzicman

muzicman

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealer validated that there were no warranty claims in the system, only one recall. I'm tempted, will likely sell the Goose stuff (assuming I can take the floor out) and maybe even the rack. Everything else is just like I would order...

SkDmRkLcY

First Name
Trevor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLR
Build Thread
Link
It wouldn't shock me if someone bought it and had never owned a lifted Jeep before. A lot of the high end ready to go stuff isn't always pulling from the same crowd so I wouldn't assume it had issues or anything just for that.

Sponsored

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Thanks @RocknJL , I hadn't thought about that, but here is the carfax on it; not an expert, but I don't see anything out of the ordinary. Here are the additional bits I have found out from the GM -
  1. eezi-awn rack with mounts for max Trax and shovel
  2. goose gear plate, fridge slide, and drawers
  3. arb dual compressor
  4. body armor 4x4 shelf
  5. blue ridge gear hammock
That Carfax says it's for a 3 liter V6.