Sponsored

Anyone know anyone socal dealers willing to do 3% under invoice?

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I'm having a hard time finding a dealer in socal that will do 3% under invoice, best deal I got was 1% under invoice with an additional $300 taken off.

I'm ready to order now and I would like to purchase it before the end of February before my $500 rebate from jeep expires.

Has anyone in socal ordered 3% below invoice? Know any dealers that will? Thanks
Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Hey if you find one le t me know. Have you tried bob baker? Or huntington beach? If they don't do it I doubt anyone will here.I hear that gilroy is striaght 5% under no questions asked> I am proably going with Dennis Dillion in Idaho for a no BS deal and perhpas a kick ass road trip..

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Hey if you find one le t me know. Have you tried bob baker? Or huntington beach? If they don't do it I doubt anyone will here.I hear that gilroy is striaght 5% under no questions asked> I am proably going with Dennis Dillion in Idaho for a no BS deal and perhpas a kick ass road trip..
Sure I'll let you know if I ever do. Huntington beach told me they'll match 1% under invoice plus $300 off.

I'll contact Gilroy, its South County Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram correct? Do you have a contact for them? It's about 6hrs always.

I wonder how registering and taxes would work buying out of state at dillons

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jlu rubicon. Surfboard. Bare feet, moose drawn air sled, Interstellar time warp space transport fighter
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
There is contact listed here somewhere not sure.exactly where
Italke to dillions last year before i decided to wait for the jl they know how to do it I think though you might have to pay sales tax at the dmv as opposed to rolling it into financing

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
Simple JL who did you talk to there? do you have an email address?

Gilroy (Price match) - 5% (Apparently the leader in Northern California on volume - They offered a good price right off the bat)

from the other thread on this subject buying on west coast or something

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Well I sent Gilroy a email, I'm waiting for a response, if they do 5% I'll order right then.

BSw

First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR - 2015 Ford Mustang - 2018 Volvo S90

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I'm having a hard time finding a dealer in socal that will do 3% under invoice, best deal I got was 1% under invoice with an additional $300 taken off.

I'm ready to order now and I would like to purchase it before the end of February before my $500 rebate from jeep expires.

Has anyone in socal ordered 3% below invoice? Know any dealers that will? Thanks
I think it is unlikely if you order now you will get it in time to use your $500 rebate. At full capacity it took 6 weeks for JK/U's to reach California. And JL/U's are still ramping up.

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
I think it is unlikely if you order now you will get it in time to use your $500 rebate. At full capacity it took 6 weeks for JK/U's to reach California. And JL/U's are still ramping up.
I heard of someone buying and paying in full for a Rubicon while waiting for it to be delivered. They said they have the long yellow paper (contract) in hand.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
I heard of someone buying and paying in full for a Rubicon while waiting for it to be delivered. They said they have the long yellow paper (contract) in hand.
Hmm. That's interesting. Thanks!

Sponsored

wanderer

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Engineering Geologist
with who? if i may ask?