Sponsored

Anyone install aftermarket LCA on with a mopar 2” ????

Joshrs

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
I recently invested in teraflex LCA’s to go with my mopar 2” lift.

Wondering what length to adjust these to???

The teraflex instructions recommend 24-1/4 inches for a 2.5” lift. Which is what the mopar LCA are... that came with the lift.

Not sure what’s the best length?
Sponsored

Last edited:

hoag4147

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Vehicle Showcase
I recently invested in teraflex LCA’s to go with my mopar 2” lift.

Wondering what length to adjust these to???

The teraflex instructions recommend 24-1/4 inches for a 2.5” lift. Which is what the mopar LCA are that game with the lift. Not sure what the best length.
I had same question and discussed with very knowledgeable member. First question is do you know how much lift you ended up with? Here is way to determine. (This was his way to determine)
If you measure from the top of your axle to the bottom of the upper coil housing like this........

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone install aftermarket LCA on with a mopar 2” ???? {filename}

The stock Rubi is 11-3/8” so whatever your measurement is over that is how much lift you got. I only ask because your height determines how much caster you need.

I believe he has 3.5” RK lift and his LCAs are set 24 3/8 driver and 24 1/2 passenger to accommodate crown in roads. I’m installing adj LCAs to my Mopar lift as well. I gained a little over 3” on a Sport but I’m also adding 3/4 spacer at same time as LCAs so plan to set at 24 1/2 and then get alignment reading. Not sure if this helps but thought I would throw it out there :)

Jezones

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
I just installed the springs and shocks from the mopar kit. I got adjustable control arms from jks but after a lot of research I also got their control arm relocation brackets and adjustable track bar. The control arms are set to stock length. Yes I know I lose some ground clearance with the relocation brackets but the Jeep drives better now than it did with only the rubi springs and shocks I had. I have a rear track bar drop down bracket to put on when I get some time but driving it right now I wouldn’t on now I needed it.
Sponsored