Sponsored

Anyone here have any experience ordering from Orange Coast Chrysler?

milesjj_20

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I know there is a very large thread about recommended dealerships but that thing is a 180 pages deep!

I am hoping someone knows a person I could reach out to directly at Orange Coast Chrysler dealership in Costa Mesa. Twice I have had someone contact me and then stop responding to their texts or emails. I don't know if I should consider that a red flag or reach out to someone specific?

Any help would be appreciated.
Sponsored

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Red flags. They are horrible. Go elsewhere. We tried back in the day to order from them and same thing. They actually weren’t very knowledgeable. Worse is their service department. Actually about two years ago we filed a complaint with Jeep at just how bad they were.

We ended up getting it from Jim March (Antonio) in Vegas. Great deal and made for a fun road trip and excuse to go to Vegas.

OP
OP

milesjj_20

First Name
Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Red flags. They are horrible. Go elsewhere. We tried back in the day to order from them and same thing. They actually weren’t very knowledgeable. Worse is their service department. Actually about two years ago we filed a complaint with Jeep at just how bad they were.

We ended up getting it from Jim March (Antonio) in Vegas. Great deal and made for a fun road trip and excuse to go to Vegas.
That's what I was afraid of. Thank you.

I have thought about going to Jim Marsh but I figured these guys would be closer to deal with.
Sponsored