Sponsored

Anyone hear of repair companies modifying Fox steering stabilizers?

OP
OP
nerp

nerp

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
interface.ninja
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Software Architect / Security Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
If he has a 4.8 rating. I think he just took an out of towner for a ride. You should give a 1 star review and post price. You got a $175 part and paid $125 to have installed in 10mins.
I did that last night. I posted all of the prices and linked to this thread. Thanks.
Sponsored

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
If ya wanna continue the rapeage you can head just up the road to Elizabeth CO where you can pay Jim Haulman of Haulman Concrete a nice down payment on a shop build that'll never happen... maybe he could start working package deals with this Parker shop

D60

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Oh and poking around their website.... clearly their clientele is the type that knows nothing about their vehicle(s). He's catering to high brow, wealthy individuals who just want it fixed and $1200 is like $120 to most of us.

If you even know what a steering stabilizer is you're 10x more knowledgeable than his average customer, but that also makes you dangerous 'cause you can recognize a fleecing.

Lesson learned..... thanks for warning the rest of us

OP
OP
nerp

nerp

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
interface.ninja
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
If ya wanna continue the rapeage you can head just up the road to Elizabeth CO where you can pay Jim Haulman of Haulman Concrete a nice down payment on a shop build that'll never happen... maybe he could start working package deals with this Parker shop
LOL Nice to know. I have no intention of having concrete poured right this second, but once I get a plot of land, I am thinking of building a house around the denver area. I shall avoid that one.

Terry

Silverblkrilla

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sport S
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody else notice they spelled Jeep wrong on the invoice? My goodness

Sponsored

OP
OP
nerp

nerp

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
interface.ninja
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Anybody else notice they spelled Jeep wrong on the invoice? My goodness
I did notice that - and the T is nowhere near the P on a keyboard. You think maybe they screw customers that have JEETs? If the office says you have a JEEP, you get rational treatment?

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Oh and poking around their website.... clearly their clientele is the type that knows nothing about their vehicle(s). He's catering to high brow, wealthy individuals who just want it fixed and $1200 is like $120 to most of us.
Lol, I went to their website because I was curious and they even put out a photo of their clienteles. :LOL:

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone hear of repair companies modifying Fox steering stabilizers? 5454.JPG

OP
OP
nerp

nerp

First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Website
interface.ninja
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Nice, You work in graphics design?
LOL No, just in a meeting with photoshop running. I'm a cyber security wonk. My life-long photography hobby has me messing with PS and the whole adobe suite from time to time.
Sponsored