Anyone having Uconnect issues?

360linux

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Today marks one week with my 4xe and I’m loving it.

However, the Info page in the Uconnect app has no data. I am wondering if anyone else is having the same issue or if there is any advice to get this working.

I have an iPhone 11 with the latest version of the app.
I tried loading the ’Info’ screen with the vehchile running, with it off, with just cellular data and with WiFi... nada. The features in the ‘Remote’ section seem to work when I tested remote start and horns/lights.

I called for assistance from the 4xe, got someone who confirmed all services are active, but was unable to assist any further. They assured me a case would be opened and someone would call or e-mail. That was a couple of days ago and still waiting for any type of follow up.

These two screen shots show what I’m seeing...

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone having Uconnect issues? D2148FFD-76A6-4279-8447-04986769B896

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone having Uconnect issues? B666F73F-4CA4-4D1C-B920-17B8FA9027B8
Sponsored

WranglerMan

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Occupation
Gas Pipeliner
Vehicle Showcase
Uconnect has and continues to have issues, lots here have had problems on different levels ….Hopefully your problem gets resolved

michail

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara 4xe
Mine didn't work for a few days but then all of a sudden pulled info. Is the jeep somewhere with a good signal? I'm guessing it's using AT&T.

Now it pulls info if I refresh but it's very slow/hit or miss. I would not want to rely on this system to monitor charging if I were on a public station.

I have terrible AT&T signal at my house. That may be why I get the slowness. I'll try when I'm out later and see if it improves.

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
I love that they added extra features for the 4xe! That charging schedule specifically seems like it can be very useful for users who charge using the grid as it will allow the Jeep to charge itself during a time of day when electricity prices are at their lowest.

When I bought my 2021 JLUR, it took a few days for that info section to even show at all in my app. Before that, when I would open the app, I only had the Remote section and didn’t even have the Info, Location, and Market sections at all. Then one day it just all came up and worked.

Sponsored

phobos512

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I aspire to a 4xe
Does the 4xe have the new Android based UConnect or is it still the older system?

greensprit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, 4xe on order

However, the Info page in the Uconnect app has no data. I am wondering if anyone else is having the same issue or if there is any advice to get this working.

I tried loading the ’Info’ screen with the vehchile running, with it off, with just cellular data and with WiFi... nada. The features in the ‘Remote’ section seem to work when I tested remote start and horns/lights.

I called for assistance from the 4xe, got someone who confirmed all services are active, but was unable to assist any further. They assured me a case would be opened and someone would call or e-mail. That was a couple of days ago and still waiting for any type of follow up.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone having Uconnect issues? B666F73F-4CA4-4D1C-B920-17B8FA9027B8

I have the exact same issue. I've raised it with SiriusXM Guardian multiple times. A "ticket" has been created. I can remote lock/start vehicle and get location, so I know the connection works, but vehicle data will not populate. And it's not the app - the mopar website owner dashboard also throws an error on vehicle diagnostics. In addition, in the vehicle, if you hit the Assist app in the uconnect screen it will prompt to activate service, and then hang. Been like this for 3 weeks. Now they're telling me I have to go to the dealer and have the dealer reflash the headunit. Scheduled for tomorrow to try that.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL

Hi there--

I'm sorry to hear about the concerns you're experiencing. If you'd like us to look into your accounts for you, send us a private message and we'll get to you as soon as you can.

@greensprit , please keep us updated on the status of you vehicle. We hope your dealer visit goes smoothly!

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

insomniac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
@JeepCares I can't even login to the UConnect App (ever, and now for weeks). I've been transferred to multiple support groups. I had a support ticket closed on Monday even though it wasn't fixed. It's super annoying, as I can login to the website; but the app doesn't work. We tried my iphone, my wifes iphone, and even an ipad. Super annoying.

OP
OP
360linux

360linux

First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon
Thank you everyone for your insights. Seems I'm not alone. I'm going to work with @JeepCares to see if I can get this resolved.

Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
@JeepCares I can't even login to the UConnect App (ever, and now for weeks). I've been transferred to multiple support groups. I had a support ticket closed on Monday even though it wasn't fixed. It's super annoying, as I can login to the website; but the app doesn't work. We tried my iphone, my wifes iphone, and even an ipad. Super annoying.
Sorry to hear that your support ticket got closed without your concerns being resolved. I'd like to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your Case # (if you have it available). Thank you!

@360linux -- we look forward to working with you!

Thanks,

Courtney
Jeep Cares

greensprit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, 4xe on order
It is the same UConnect4 as on all other JLs
Yes, it is. My saga continues. I took it into the dealer this morning; they did a factory reset of the system, disconnected power and reconnected power and said that's all they can do, now SiriusXM needs to figure it out. Meanwhile, in the process of disconnecting/reconnecting power my climate control, front camera and hybrid pages no longer work. My climate control can only be on lo or hi, and can't set a temperature. In addition, in the system settings, all my options for my advanced safety systems are missing. Hopefully the Uconnect system is just still "reconfiguring" and will sort its self out, but i'm definitely going backwards, not forwards with how this Jeep works. Ugh! Jeep really needs a better technical support team.

greensprit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK, 4xe on order
So I called SiriusXM Guardian back because the dealer told me there's nothing else they can do and it's on the SiriusXM side. After several transfers, SiriusXM has logged another ticket - so now I play the waiting game again to see what they come back with - $100 they say take it to the dealer. Stuck in a loop!!

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Yes, it is. My saga continues. I took it into the dealer this morning; they did a factory reset of the system, disconnected power and reconnected power and said that's all they can do, now SiriusXM needs to figure it out. Meanwhile, in the process of disconnecting/reconnecting power my climate control, front camera and hybrid pages no longer work. My climate control can only be on lo or hi, and can't set a temperature. In addition, in the system settings, all my options for my advanced safety systems are missing. Hopefully the Uconnect system is just still "reconfiguring" and will sort its self out, but i'm definitely going backwards, not forwards with how this Jeep works. Ugh! Jeep really needs a better technical support team.
That’s totally normal. Anytime the battery is disconnected, all the modules need to communicate and that takes anywhere from a few minutes up to 24 hours. The automatic climate controls don’t work ( you can only set to Lo and Hi), the apps don’t work, Siriusxm doesn’t work, etc and most of the settings are gone until all the modules finish communicating to eachother.
Sponsored