Sponsored

Anyone have those shade screens for the top?

Brian08

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 2500HD
Looking at mojojeep just trying to figure out if its worth it. Does it cut the sun ?
Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
@Brian08

I have the Alien Sunshade offering for front. Yes, for sure it cuts down on the sun.

karynm8621

First Name
Karyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Have the Alien Shade and love it. Yes it cuts the sun and allows air to circulate through nicely

Sponsored

Frnk626

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep wrangler Rubicon
I have the Alien Sunshade and it helps cut the sun, and I think it also helps cut down on some of the wind noise

TXRubicon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Firecracker Red JLUR, '23 Porsche Cayman GTS
Alien Sunshade here as well

AD01A7A6-C9B1-443A-9883-27EF27D17A28.jpeg

drdriller

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
I’m 6’2. And wear 34” length pants. I love my alien sunshade and it doesn’t hit my head.

Sponsored

Zazoh

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon Sting-Gray
Occupation
Software Engineer
I’m 6’ have a big head and my hair grazes on occasion. But, they work really well.

06F03AE0-46B3-4FBB-9D28-E11419E4BDB7.jpeg

I didn’t like the look of the one peice over the sports bar so got front and back.

Hint If you get these. Screw the cheap plastic things you have to wedge in the window seam.

Lower front window partially. Tape the bungee so they line up around the four bolts you removed, then put window back and tighten. The bungees will then be held by bolt.

Also you don’t have to remove for Hardtop installation.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I prefer the two piece I don't like the big hump over the sound bar . I had the alien two piece front was horrible big gap in the front big gap in the back even the two pieces in the rear had big gaps I'll show you pictures got tired of the bunch of cords went with the spider web best one made Jay Thomas has too many magnets I don't like the way it comes down in the back and covers the row bar I like I like the row bar showing in the rear on the top of it had one free and sold it. Tony looking spider web they don't use bungee balls. They did away with all those balls hanging I hated those everybody used to ask me what is that they didn't own a Jeep I wrote in my Jeep here's pictures of the alien sunshade I had look at the front how it looked and I readjusted it many times the two-piece spider web and the one piece is great the two-piece look how nice it looks especially in the front.see the one that has the big gaps in the front and the rear that's alien and they are out of business they went under so anything you buy on Amazon there'll be no warranty you can't get the parts anymore or the shades alien is out of business by the way up is made in America in Florida you can't beat it you want to pay more for Jay tops it's very heavy with the magnets it's one piece only I'm telling you the two piece looks better look at the top how it separates and you don't have the big hump over the sound bar if you like the one piece with it over the sound bar that's up to you I did not like that look. Look at the two piece from up above that's a lot cleaner than just a big one piece going over the sound bar with sticking up with the hump. you can't tell me that looks better the big hump

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have those shade screens for the top? 20200806_175102

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have those shade screens for the top? Screenshot_20200730-180111_Gallery

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have those shade screens for the top? Screenshot_20200723-152121_Gallery

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have those shade screens for the top? Screenshot_20200723-153646_Gallery
Sponsored