Anyone have recommendations on the best trailer hitch lock available

Heimkehr

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 2.0T
I have a 2019 Rubicon with the Mopar trailer hitch and am looking for recommendations on the best hitch lock to go with. Anyone have recommendations on the best to use or ones to avoid?
My go-to for years was a stainless Curt hitch pin. That worked on my Honda's OEM receiver hitch, in conjunction with a 2" drop draw bar.

The receiver hitch on my JLU is a bit higher than that on the now-sold Honda, meaning the aforementioned draw bar caused the front of my trailer to sit a bit too high for my liking. Some folks don't care about that. I do. An adjustable ball hitch mount, paired with two keyed-alike Master Lock hitch pins, fixed that problem.

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have recommendations on the best trailer hitch lock available Adj-ball-hitch

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have recommendations on the best trailer hitch lock available Check in

Edit: "Trailer hitch lock" is somewhat ambiguous; did you mean to inquire about products like this one?
Sponsored

ConqSoft

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL 2 Door Rubicon 6 Speed
Occupation
Systems Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
The Master Lock trailer hitch lock is the lock I trust the most to use for my RV. I love how they built this lock, as its stainless steel construction makes for an extremely durable item that will help protect my trailer in the long run. It is also extremely versatile as it is capable of fitting Class I to IV joints, which makes it perfect for my Class III process.

For the OP, I would search through LockPickingLawyer's archives and find the one that is the hardest for him to open. 😁

Couple of example below: