Anyone have Putco in channel window visors?

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
I use the in channel design...but because I bought them so long ago not sure who they are made by. I would guess they are (putco)from Quadratec.. since many of the cosmetic things I bought came from them. I, like you always leave the window open to vent heat when the rig is parked. I did not want the stick on kind which I do not care for and have always had the in channel design on previous Jeeps. I have electric windows and these have been no problem at all. They fit snug and stay in place, other than that nothing else to offer.

OP
OP

QwikKotaTx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Dodge Dakota T56, 2015 Hemi Ram
I use the in channel design...but because I bought them so long ago not sure who they are made by. I would guess they are (putco)from Quadratec.. since many of the cosmetic things I bought came from them. I, like you always leave the window open to vent heat when the rig is parked. I did not want the stick on kind which I do not care for and have always had the in channel design on previous Jeeps. I have electric windows and these have been no problem at all. They fit snug and stay in place, other than that nothing else to offer.
Thank you. That is very helpful.

AFD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Rubicon (2DR) / 2010 CZ4A Evolution X GSR
Normally I hate the look of window visors, but for practicality (since I also like to drive vented), was planning on getting the WeatherTech visors just to avoid using any sticky tape. My dad seems to like his set on his JK, but I personally haven't seen any for the JL in-person. I'm open to any other non-adhesive in-channel suggestions if anyone else knows any other brands.

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
I typically use AVS brand vent visors to allow for slightly open windows to let out vehicle heat but they have bad reviews for the JL. If anyone can comment on how well the windows roll up with the Putco brand that would be appreciated. We do not have auto up windows that can trip a sensor so that part is not a big deal.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/putco/e...r-jl-gladiator-jt/window-visors-tinted-580221

I've had the AVS In-Channel Vent Visors on my JL for for about three years now and have not had any issues with them whatsoever.

From what I can see, the Putco look a little more squared off vs the AVS which look a little more rounded, but that could just be the angle of the pics on the Quadratec site.

IMG_20200411_132130.jpg

IMG_20200411_132325_2.jpg

mtran

First Name
Minh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
I have AVS in channel visors. Jeep is only a month old and they’ve been in since day one. Not sure what the negative reviews say but they seem no different than other AVS in channel visors I’ve used on previous vehicles, which is to say I’m happy with them.
17550521-4B76-4158-98E0-B486D66911E9.jpeg

mferrara91

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Sport Altitude
I have the Putco in channel visors on mine. They look great and no issues with windows going up or down. Look much better than Weathertech or any of the other options in the aftermarket. Very well made and thick.

14BB1A1E-8BDE-478A-A48F-85AB8DEE7C33.jpeg

ATO4x4