Sponsored

Anyone have experience with Highbeam Offroad?

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
I ordered a new set of tail lights through them on the 3rd and still haven’t gotten any shipping updates or anything. The status just says “order placed”. I’ve tried contacting them via email, Facebook, and Instagram and have gotten no responses, and they don’t have a phone number. I’m thinking it may be a scam website. Is there any way to get my money back from this? t this point I want to purchase tail lights through a different company
Sponsored

JimLee

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU
Well, the top of their site says " Black Friday / Christmas pricing is up! Make sure to check lead times on product descriptions. " and the "contact us" link isn't selectable. I'd contact your bank or CC company and have them reverse the charge.

Steve.Manny2025

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I ordered from there as well on March 18th. I waited two weeks and got no return messages/emails. I bank with USAA and got my money back.

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I ordered a new set of tail lights through them on the 3rd and still haven’t gotten any shipping updates or anything. The status just says “order placed”. I’ve tried contacting them via email, Facebook, and Instagram and have gotten no responses, and they don’t have a phone number. I’m thinking it may be a scam website. Is there any way to get my money back from this? t this point I want to purchase tail lights through a different company

Try 931-603-6020 for Matthew B Loxley.

2manyhobbies

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Rubicon XR
I know Matt - the owner. He is a good guy. I just sent him a message to ask him to check here to see what folks are saying. I’d give him another day.

Sponsored

Steve.Manny2025

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I dunno; that’s pretty bad customer service. I understand Covid probably hit him hard like most other small companies but to order something abd email/message several times with no response back...is that number his personal number?

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
I don't feel like Matt is the kind of guy that would screw you over. He should be returning emails. If he isn't, has anyone checked to see if he is at EJS or something?

Steve.Manny2025

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I don't feel like Matt is the kind of guy that would screw you over. He should be returning emails. If he isn't, has anyone checked to see if he is at EJS or something?
I ordered mine before ejs and they never shipped. I do like the style of headlights I was getting and can’t really find them anywhere else. I’ll call my bank and tell them to cancel the stop payment if he ever returns my messages.

Sponsored

Steve.Manny2025

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Unfortunately, no. He saw it. I simply said - please look at this forum to see what some customers are saying about a lack of updates over the last couple of weeks.
Matt finally responded to a message I sent him. Maybe he will ship the headlights after all.
Sponsored