swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Did anyone else break one of their vinyl T Connectors putting theirs together? It's not completely broken and I can probably silicon/tape it and be fine but is this a part I can get at home depot or anything?

Emailed them asking as well
Sponsored

karynm8621

First Name
Karyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Did anyone else break one of their vinyl T Connectors putting theirs together? It's not completely broken and I can probably silicon/tape it and be fine but is this a part I can get at home depot or anything?

Emailed them asking as well
Are you talking about the T connectors that connect the bars? They have some straight and some T?

Those connectors are actually used on drum cages so you may be able to find them at a local music store

Like these?

https://www.amazon.com/Gibraltar-SC-GPRTL-Power-T-Leg-Clamp/dp/B0002F6WQY

swozey

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I think I'll just set mine on the ground The holst are nice thattsome are usings but I'm afraid it will fall it fell and shattered all the glass not worth that happening to me.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Now if it would actually get picked up by fedex. I am guessing once fedex picks it up my delivery date is going to be pushed back a bit. They created the label 2 days ago but it ain't movin yet...... :(

Sponsored

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
Now if it would actually get picked up by fedex. I am guessing once fedex picks it up my delivery date is going to be pushed back a bit. They created the label 2 days ago but it ain't movin yet...... :(
I just got an update saying it was shipped and in transit. Now expected Wednesday the 29th. :like:

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
My 2 boxes are scheduled for delivery 2 days apart, haha......

joecitrix97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 YJ Sahara, '18 JLU Sahara
I can't believe you guys are moaning and groaning like you are. Chitt happens. You act like TopLift Pro intentionally has delayed your order.

Suggest you sit back and relax. The lift is well worth the wait..

Also, when you see the quality of the lift you will not care whether it is manufactured in China, Mexico or ....

There are a bunch more JL owner's that are hoping you will cancel so they can grab up the lift you passed on..

Can tell you, I have experienced the TopLift Pro and it is worth waiting for.

LOL, that you think a Lange Hoist is comparable....
Could not agree more. There is nothing on the market that compares to the Toplift Pro. I can have my hard top of in a matter of minutes. No having to call family or neighbors. Just remove a few bolts, open tailgate and lift. That simple.

joecitrix97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 YJ Sahara, '18 JLU Sahara
Question for everyone...it has probably been answered but just wanted to confirm. I broke down and ordered a lift and it is scheduled until late September :(. My question is the model number looks like it is designated as a JK model. Are there 2 different models now or are they one tweaked lift that accommodates both the JK and the JL?
From what I understand ... and mine was bought in March ... there is only one model that accomodates both JK and JL.

Hang in there on the wait. Its well worth it.

Reactions: aml

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
It was picked up :rock:. Scheduled for delivery now on the 30th as stated. Can't wait .

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
It was picked up :rock:. Scheduled for delivery now on the 30th as stated. Can't wait .
@millerjl

I'm not sure if you have watched the assembly video you will find at the TopLift Pro website, but I encourage you to seek out that video and watch it before you do the assembly. The video helps make the paper instructions more understandable.

The assembly is pretty straight forward, with the brake adjustment taking more time to do.. to get right...

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
@millerjl

I'm not sure if you have watched the assembly video you will find at the TopLift Pro website, but I encourage you to seek out that video and watch it before you do the assembly. The video helps make the paper instructions more understandable.

The assembly is pretty straight forward, with the brake adjustment taking more time to do.. to get right...
Will be watching this weekend. Now, do I take Thursday off, Friday or both. ;)

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
It’s awesome

BrianUNC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Anvil 4XE
Mine's gonna be here today...come on FedEx!

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Mines supposed to show up today as well. It’s been on the truck, in my town, since 4:30am. I have a class all day today so I’m really hoping that it gets dropped off and not taken back to the den of never delivered packages.
Sponsored