Anyone have a TopLift Pro for JL?

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
I’d just like some communications. Getting pushed back a delivery date and then getting notified after the next delivery date seems unsat. Even if they had issues, or someone stole their funds or ransomware or whatever it is, I don’t even care if they all had babies, just give your customers an update.
Sponsored

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing on their facebook page either. Also, if you go to their website, their main phone line is down for the 2nd time in a few weeks. Going to send an email and see if I get a response. Want to know if the shipment they have coming in is for the 14th and the 30th.

nova99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5 50i Black Sapphire, 2019 GMC Sierra Denali 2500 Duramax Ebony Twilight, 2018 JLUR Bright White
I rec'd the email as well. Disappointed for a couple reasons.
1. For the lack of communication and me having to follow up on where my shipment it is when they have my money. 2. The fact that this thing was made in China. I thought a small job shop in Florida was building these hence the delays and their "overwhelming demand." when in reality it was on the slow boat from China. Dam It!

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
I’m actually going to “sleep” on my decision and email them tomorrow. I’ve already waited almost 60 days, I actually could have ordered a Lange Hoist, and hired a Handy Man to install for a lot less $$$ and waaay quicker.
I’m leaning on canceling. Like 90% sure I will be.....8/30 would mean 70 days then they have to ship.
Oh well.....maybe time to move on....

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I can't believe you guys are moaning and groaning like you are. Chitt happens. You act like TopLift Pro intentionally has delayed your order.

Suggest you sit back and relax. The lift is well worth the wait..

Also, when you see the quality of the lift you will not care whether it is manufactured in China, Mexico or ....

There are a bunch more JL owner's that are hoping you will cancel so they can grab up the lift you passed on..

Can tell you, I have experienced the TopLift Pro and it is worth waiting for.

LOL, that you think a Lange Hoist is comparable....

Sponsored

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
Can tell you, I have experienced the TopLift Pro and it is worth waiting for.

LOL, that you think a Lange Hoist is comparable....
I agree the Toplift is well worth it, and the Lange is not comparable, its not even close. I learned patience waiting months for my JLUR to be ready, just picked it up Friday. Shipping delays happen.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@WranglerAz

I waited 92 days for my 2 dr. JL. I was one of the first here to finally get mine.

Sometimes you just have to wait for things that are well worth waiting for. Lay your hands on a TopLift Pro and you will know it is well worth the wait. There is nothing comparable to it.

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
@WranglerAz

I waited 92 days for my 2 dr. JL. I was one of the first here to finally get mine.

Sometimes you just have to wait for things that are well worth waiting for. Lay your hands on a TopLift Pro and you will know it is well worth the wait. There is nothing comparable to it.
Damn, I didn’t realize that Jeep gave you a delivery date when you ordered it.

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@schneidvegas

I was given an expected delivery date of 30 days...

And no, FCA never communicated with me about delays.

Yup, and not once during the 92 days did I moan and whine like a little girl cause I had to wait additional time....

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Oh, wow so not even an actual date huh? They just told you hopefully within 30 days you’ll get it?

Sponsored

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Have sent an email through their contact us page on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and have not received any replies at all. Anyone else get through to them?

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just got an update email on my 8/30 shipment. It is being prepared to be shipped. Anyone else get an email update?

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Just cancelled my order....I don't whine like a girl, but for $1000+ dollars, I do expect some good business rapport as a customer from a vendor. FYI...I have had 2 Lange hoists and they worked just fine.
So good luck whoever gets the lift I ordered 2 months ago!

Moving On.....

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
Question for everyone...it has probably been answered but just wanted to confirm. I broke down and ordered a lift and it is scheduled until late September :(. My question is the model number looks like it is designated as a JK model. Are there 2 different models now or are they one tweaked lift that accommodates both the JK and the JL?
Sponsored