Anyone have a TopLift Pro for JL?

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Hope so too. If the weather was nice the last couple weeks I wouldn’t even think of it. Now I’m getting one day of good weather in the middle of rainy days so it would be awesome to use the topliftpro on that one day!
Sponsored

karynm8621

First Name
Karyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sahara
Considering I haven't been able to get a soft top yet the toplift has been a blessing. I've pretty much reserved myself to the fact that I'll wait till next season now as there's only a few more months of top down NH weather coming

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
Well, did not get a shipment notification today. Order still shows processing... Anyone else that was scheduled for 8/14 get one shipped?

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Well, did not get a shipment notification today. Order still shows processing... Anyone else that was scheduled for 8/14 get one shipped?
I didn’t either. No email, no update, no charge. I hope delivery process is not like a 30 day usps ordeal.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
That doesn't bode well for me. I am 8/30 delivery but if the 8/14 hasn't gone out yet :(

Sponsored

schneidvegas

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
That doesn't bode well for me. I am 8/30 delivery but if the 8/14 hasn't gone out yet :(
Hah, I know the feeling. I ordered when July 30th was the delivery date, somehow was pushed back to August 14th. I’m

BrianUNC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Anvil 4XE
Same here. Was told I'd get charged and get shipping info a few days before 8/14, not a peep out of them yet. Disappointing for such a premium priced item.

nova99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 BMW X5 50i Black Sapphire, 2019 GMC Sierra Denali 2500 Duramax Ebony Twilight, 2018 JLUR Bright White
Nothing here either. First ship date 30 July, then pushed until 14 August, and nothing. Not impressed and lack of communication really pisses me off.

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing here either. First ship date 30 July, then pushed until 14 August, and nothing. Not impressed and lack of communication really pisses me off.
I've been pushed to my 3rd date: Ordered 6/24, told 7/12, then 8/2 now 8/14...….haven't been notified or updated. If it goes 60 days before shipping, as much as I really want this, I might move on to other options.

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
I received mine with the 7/29 shipping on time, never heard of any pushed dates.

Sponsored

BrianUNC

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Anvil 4XE
Just got an email that everyone has been pushed to the 29th because of delayed shipments from their manufacturer. En route to the Savannah port, delayed because of congested ports.

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Just got an email that everyone has been pushed to the 29th because of delayed shipments from their manufacturer. En route to the Savannah port, delayed because of congested ports.
Same here. I didn’t understand the whole Port deal? Arriving at Port of Panama then going to Savannah Port? Where are these things made, in China?

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
Same here. I didn’t understand the whole Port deal? Arriving at Port of Panama then going to Savannah Port? Where are these things made, in China?
Got the same email. Disappointed, but not much to be done.

And yes, pretty sure they are made in China. If you look at their parent company's site, Alien Technologies Corp, you see this:

"With China’s emerging impact in the world of product manufacturing, Alien Technologies Corp has integrated into mainland China to provide global cost saving advantages to its customers throughout Europe, Asia, and the United States."​

I found that out after I ordered. At first I thought it was made in Florida.

Tacoman03

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JLUR Recon 2022 Bronco Raptor
Vehicle Showcase
Me as well, I just sent a reply with my order history that began on 6/24, and given 4 revised dates since them. Suggested for those 70 days out to give a shipping discount and update their website to reflect the 60-70 day turnaround so all can have a realistic timeframe vs “Wait and Hope” game......

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Got the same email. Disappointed, but not much to be done.

And yes, pretty sure they are made in China. If you look at their parent company's site, Alien Technologies Corp, you see this:

"With China’s emerging impact in the world of product manufacturing, Alien Technologies Corp has integrated into mainland China to provide global cost saving advantages to its customers throughout Europe, Asia, and the United States."​

I found that out after I ordered. At first I thought it was made in Florida.
hmmm, maybe they’re learning manufacturing in China isn’t all it’s cracked up to be, at least not anymore? I mean If it’s that much cheaper there then why the ginoirmus price increase? I digress.
Sponsored