Anyone have a TopLift Pro for JL?

Liberty0rDeath

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
Keeping the rear hatch open until the extensions are on helped me. Plus make sure the lift is all the way in almost touching the bumper before you lift up.
Sponsored

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
Once off the jeep, I add the extended support bars. Then after the top is off and in place, I put the top down a little and put the back window down to help with the back weight.

Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Raptor SCrew, 2013 Boxster S, 2004 Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Did you put the extended support bars on ?
The problem is the whole stand is about to tip over. The weight of the supports is making it even more tippy

Sponsored

Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Raptor SCrew, 2013 Boxster S, 2004 Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
Just finished putting the base back together correctly. It’s 100% better. I’m not going to even bother with the safety bars. Can’t believe I did that.

krashyman

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Sahara + 2020 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
After years of relying on my wife’s strong muscles twice a year for our JKU hardtop, we got a TLP for our JLU. I just put it together yesterday and, what I thought would be an afternoon project became an afternoon and evening affair. I guess that’s what I get for using a manual socket wrench. Pretty impressed with the solid parts and engineering. The hand brake wasn’t too much fun to adjust to perfection, but it got there. Now just need to use it and enjoy the final month of summer!

F7F4FBE0-D309-4F33-8F48-335B28B3CDC8.jpeg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
No thanks I'm not spending almost $900 or more on that then it's still taking up space a little bit. With my setup for eye hooks cost me $3.00 and already had the straps. I don't use ratchet they can slip I can do it by myself up and down and it's completely out of the way up in the ceiling I don't lose any space at all I'll take this way a hell of a lot easier and better and I can save
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have a TopLift Pro for JL? 20190605_181842
Sponsored