Anyone have a TopLift Pro for JL?

McG

First Name
McKenzie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler MOAB, 2018 Toyota Tundra XP CrewMax
How long did it take to receive your TLP?

Ordered May 1st, and still waiting. That scaffold is looking better and better the longer I wait.
I pre-ordered mine on April 26th, it shipped on June 4th, and was delivered to me on June 6th. They initially said that they were supposed to ship around May 22 or so, but there apparently was some sort of delay from the manufacturer according to their email.
Sponsored

smokinjeep

First Name
jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL on order
They are worth the wait. It’s a great mod making removing the top a breeze.

TuTTerZZ12

First Name
Ryan Tuthill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Punk’n
Occupation
USAF SF
So I bought mine put it together and I have two questions. How do you adjust the teeth grinding into the gears because that’s what mine is going and also in people’s pictures/post their “platform” seems to be laying much more flat then mine mine seems slightly angled back and I notice when my top it on it it looks like it’s leaving backwards any tips or advice would be much appreciated!!!

28892509-6883-4B25-BFB5-4DC70AF8CF95.jpeg

Kenny

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jl sports, 2015 JK Unlimited, 2013 JK @ Dr
Occupation
Village Idiot
Clubs

Top Lift Pro - For Sale

I am new to the jeep forum. I have a JL (2nd one)...long story short,

I have a Top Lift Pro FOR SALE
. Purchased last year when we purchased 1st JL. Truly super easy to use, easy to store etc. Used it about 3 times last summer, was able to remove the top in less than 5mins.

Selling it because bought my wife a JL with Sky One touch Top...so We have no need for it now. It’s like brand new.

If your interested, let me know. We are located between New Buffalo, Michigan and Indiana. I was asking $700, but will take any reasonable offer to get it out of my garage. It’s put together, so local delivery/pickup.
Not to Steal the post but I have a TopLift Pro 4 months old in Bend, Or. bought house with garage with high ceilings - going with a lift - 700 OBO

Sponsored

mnixxon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU MOAB
I got my Top Lift Pro last week. Took my top off, alone, for the very first time on Saturday. Kept the top and the doors off until this morning because it's supposed to rain. It took less than 3 minutes to remove and replace the top. Fantastic product.

mnixxon

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU MOAB
So I bought mine put it together and I have two questions. How do you adjust the teeth grinding into the gears because that’s what mine is going and also in people’s pictures/post their “platform” seems to be laying much more flat then mine mine seems slightly angled back and I notice when my top it on it it looks like it’s leaving backwards any tips or advice would be much appreciated!!!

28892509-6883-4B25-BFB5-4DC70AF8CF95.jpeg
Check out this video. I just assembled mine a week ago and this video was really helpful in describing how to adjust the gear brake operation.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
20190605_181842.jpg
I want one but cant spring that much right now with my daughter just moved in to her college dorm 3 weeks ago. Its so expensive for collage. Even though you save its still never enough. My friend made one of those himself and it came out really nice. He also says it's so easy and fast. I use the hooks in the garage ceiling but it's so hard to lower it. it just comes down to fast by yourself. I just loved having the top and doors of and my rugged ridge tube doors on. it just a great feeling driving around without the roof on but every time it rained hard i was stuck at the house because its my daily driver and if the wife was at work it was to hard and too long to put it back on for a day by myself. that's why i need to get one of those

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
I have it and love it!!! I have the mopar headliners and they get a slight dent. But, you can’t really tell and it seems to work well with the top lift pro.

Sponsored

Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Raptor SCrew, 2013 Boxster S, 2004 Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
So I got my TLP all assembled and just used it for the first time today. I have a 4 door Rubi with a 3.5 inch lift on 37s so I adjusted to the top level. Well, when I go to use it, it’s so front heavy that the whole lift wants to tip over towards the front. Not just the top. I had to set the top back on the Jeep, push it deeper and lift again. Still, it only balanced when I made sure the front casters were pointed the front to give it a wider stance. Any ideas? I set my freedom panels on the back of the base to give it some weight but It’s definitely not operating as easy as it was shown.

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
Did you put the extended support bars on ?

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Did you put the extended support bars on ?
it says you don't have to I've seen people not do that I might spend that kind of money for one but I've seen people say it's an option it'll balance without them. I don't know what to tell you buddy I might spend that kind of money on one I have a friend that made one and it looks pretty good and they made it out of metal
Sponsored