Anyone have a TopLift Pro for JL?

Tjax

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2 Dr JL Rubicon
I received a TopLift Pro in Dec 2017 for a JK and then ordered a JL. I questioned the spacing on the center section on the top as the JL appeared wider in the press photos I saw. TopLift did a demo at Jeep and confirmed the TopLift Pro needed to be wider to properly accommodate the JL top. They sent me a JL compatible top section and I returned my old one. The lift works great on JK and JL tops.

Fast-forward to today: I called TopLift and they confirmed they only sell one model that is JK and JL (2 and 4 door) compatible.

Hope that helps.
Sponsored

Reactions: aml

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
I received a TopLift Pro in Dec 2017 for a JK and then ordered a JL. I questioned the spacing on the center section on the top as the JL appeared wider in the press photos I saw. TopLift did a demo at Jeep and confirmed the TopLift Pro needed to be wider to properly accommodate the JL top. They sent me a JL compatible top section and I returned my old one. The lift works great on JK and JL tops.

Fast-forward to today: I called TopLift and they confirmed they only sell one model that is JK and JL (2 and 4 door) compatible.

Hope that helps.
It does. Thank you!

1idrod

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Website
ritterhomesinc.com
Vehicle(s)
06 GMC 3/4 Diesel, 02 V-Rod
Occupation
Builder
I just got charged my final amount so I assume it's all but shipped. Can't wait

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I just got charged my final amount so I assume it's all but shipped. Can't wait
Since you are a stones throw from Florida, you may see yours by this Friday. Wait til you you see it in person... assembled. It is well made and quite impressive.

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Just checked my card and the final amount is pending.... keeping my fingers crossed I get that shipping email and tracking number.....tomorrow....maybe....hopefully. :lipssealed:

I am in Cali, going to be a long trek for that delivery.

Sponsored

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
Just checked my card and the final amount is pending.... keeping my fingers crossed I get that shipping email and tracking number.....tomorrow....maybe....hopefully. :lipssealed:

I am in Cali, going to be a long trek for that delivery.
Same here... they charged my balance on Monday...paid in full. Fingers crossed. We're running out of summer days down here.

Wrangles

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6 6sp Billet
Same, charged final amount today then got a tracking number email not long afterwards.

aml

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Blue JLUR
Does anyone know if having a roof rack like a Rhino Rack backbone system will prevent the Top Lift Pro from functioning? Does anyone have a roof rack on their hardtop and is using this?

Thanks

Sponsored

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I received a shipping e-mail this morning... estimated delivery time... FedEx...30... days.
Yay... I guess.
I go the same and thought holy crap!!! Then got an actual tracking number. I have an estimated delivery date of 8/28 but it hasn't been picked up by fedex yet, only a label was created. Keeping an eye on it today to see when it actually starts moving.

melendez69

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 3.6 JLR / 2013 911 / 2013 E92 M3
Occupation
...huh?
Vehicle Showcase
I go the same and thought holy crap!!! Then got an actual tracking number. I have an estimated delivery date of 8/28 but it hasn't been picked up by fedex yet, only a label was created. Keeping an eye on it today to see when it actually starts moving.
I'm actually glad they set the expectations pretty far out... FedEx gave me this... almost makes me want to take the day off:

Scheduled delivery:
Monday 8/27/2018 by end of day

pangmaster

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Occupation
Enterprise architect
Vehicle Showcase
I'm actually glad they set the expectations pretty far out... FedEx gave me this... almost makes me want to take the day off:

Scheduled delivery:
Yes I got the ship notification and tracking too. Expected Monday!!!

millerjl

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Scheduled delivery:
I am seriously thinking of taking the day off. Need to make sure fedex puts those 2 heavy boxes where I want them... right, yeah sure.... and I feel a couch coming on :like:
Sponsored