Sponsored

Anyone have a Rubicon Extreme Recon yet?

Gsus4u2

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 rubicon xtreme (ordered)
Whats everyones order date?
I ordered 8/3...got VIN.
I went from gathering parts to we have everything and will start the build, then back to gathering parts...yet dealer tells me ship date is 9/7.
Am looking forward to someone taking delivery and posting some pics.
Good luck all.
I ordered mine on 6/29. The build has been completed and awaiting shipping as of 8/27. eta to arrive at the dealership between 9/9 and 9/20

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
I ordered June 29th and I have the same delivery date. I feel your pain
June 25
My understanding is that its the box that is the issue. I've read post that the internals of the axle never break, but the axle itself will break at the box. So I'm hoping the FAD box is entirely gone. In fact, my decision of whether or not to order a XR is heavily tied to the FAD box not being there.
I think I can just see the corner of it in the fifth pic?

Sponsored

e23nk1

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JKU Freedom Oscar Mike
I ordered mine on 6/29. The build has been completed and awaiting shipping as of 8/27. eta to arrive at the dealership between 9/9 and 9/20
Thanks...I just moved forward again to "all of the materials needed to start have been received" after having moved back to gathering parts phase for the last 2 weeks.
Slow and steady...lol

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
In this thread about gold 392 plate for the tailgate, a forum member received an updated 392 gold plate that includes the XR's 35" tires.

Might the 3.6 XR get the same treatment?

@Easttnrhino: At your earliest convenience, would you mind include a shot of that totally non-important, non-relevant tailgate plate purely to satisfy our curiosity? Many thanks in advance!

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have a Rubicon Extreme Recon yet? Screenshot_20210904-132951_Gallery

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have a Rubicon Extreme Recon yet? Screenshot_20210909-085030_Gallery

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
In this thread about gold 392 plate for the tailgate, a forum member received an updated 392 gold plate that includes the XR's 35" tires.

@Easttnrhino: At your earliest convenience, would you mind include a shot of that totally non-important, non-relevant tailgate plate purely to satisfy our curiosity? Many thanks in advance!
And should I start a "Jeep's response to XR vs non-XR tailgate plates" thread now? :devil:

wesjtx

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon Xtreme Recon
Can I just take a minute to thank you for keeping the “sweet jumps” line from my original post. I was not expecting that and got a chuckle 🤣🤣
Its a question the world must know the answer to......

Sponsored

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone have a Rubicon Extreme Recon yet? Screenshot_20210909-085030_Gallery

32.5"/33.6" water fording... assuming they put the same tag on both XR and non XR 392s?

Does that mean that regular peasant Rubi's get the same tag we do?

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR

rent

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
32.5"/33.6" water fording... assuming they put the same tag on both XR and non XR 392s?

Does that mean that regular peasant Rubi's get the same tag we do?
My theory is that this new part (ends with AB) will be put on all 392s, since the spec printed covers both XR and non-XR.

I would imagine the same goes for the 3.6. Waiting for confirmation.

Wouldn't it be ironic if it's the supply constraint of this new plate that's holding up the rest of our XR orders?

Jeepeto

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR XR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sparky
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

My theory is that this new part (ends with AB) will be put on all 392s, since the spec printed covers both XR and non-XR.

I would imagine the same goes for the 3.6. Waiting for confirmation.

Wouldn't it be ironic if it's the supply constraint of this new plate that's holding up the rest of our XR orders?
That was my fear! How could they do this to us?

Also… can we get a group buy of stickers that says “Nice Rubicon, Peasant” for all the XR guys 🤣
Sponsored