Sponsored

Anyone have a how to for running cable from the AUX switches under the dash to the tailgate??

Azure_Tears

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
I'm trying to set up my LED whip to the the AUX switches but I have no idea how to hide the cables. Anyone have a how to or knows how to remove all the panels on the passenger side.
Sponsored

omnitonic

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Willys in Sarge Green
Occupation
truck driver
All those panels that run between the door and the floor just unsnap pretty easily. No tools required.

My first thought when I read your subject heading was to route the wires under the carpet, using the e-brake passages in the drive shaft hump. I haven't tried this, but I did have all my carpet out the other day. I bet there's room to run some wires through there.

I don't know, maybe your way is better.

Friday2322

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLUR
If you are using the factory auxiliary switches the power wire will be under the hood on the passenger side by the battery. I ran my aux lights on the rear bumper on top of the passenger side frame rail and used a zip tie every couple of feet to secure it.

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
If you are using the factory auxiliary switches the power wire will be under the hood on the passenger side by the battery. I ran my aux lights on the rear bumper on top of the passenger side frame rail and used a zip tie every couple of feet to secure it.
If you have the factory aux switches there are two sets of wires you can tap. The bunch near the battery and a second bunch in the passenger footwell.
Sponsored