Sponsored

Anyone have a chance to use the 7" and 8.4" Uconnect

vilacr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL
Do you guys know which wires in the roll bar are the speaker wires? i did not get the upgraded system so I'm looking to add the kicker hideaway or the alpine powered subwoofer. If not i'll check once I get home later next week.
Sponsored

JASPER

First Name
Wayolife Sucks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon and 2014 JK 2dr
The one I got off the lot has 7" and alpine speaker system..great sound FYI.. screen is nice..

Socceref

First Name
Ref
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara (loaded)
Can the UConnect v4. 7" connect an AA phone via Bluetooth and a second device via Bluetooth for Spotify music?
I use an old Android phone as my music storage device using Spotify. Thanks to all!!

Wade Wilson

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 Willys PU, 2006 TJ, 2014 JKU, 2018 JLU Sahara
I am considering purchasing JLU Rubicon when the full color choices become available. I am trying to determine the last few upgrades. Has anyone had any experience with the 7" and 8.4" Uconnect? I am leaning towards the 7" as I will be using Android Auto for Navigation and would prefer the extra room instead of the subwoofer. Does the 8.4" screen offer anything more that I am missing? Is it a better quality screen?
Thanks
Joe
The 7" gives you everything that the 8.4" does, I'm using android auto with the 7"

Sponsored

fonzie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon JL, & Gladiator
I have had both and absolutely love the 8.4 better! The screen size is nice and easier to see IMO. Not sure if nav comes on the 7" but it does on the 8.4 and I really like it!

Socceref

First Name
Ref
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Sahara (loaded)
Can the UConnect v4. 7" connect an AA phone via Bluetooth and a second device via Bluetooth for Spotify music?
I use an old Android phone as my music storage device using Spotify. Thanks to all!!
I bought a JLU Sahara. It has the 8" Uconnect. I can verify that you can connect Android Auto to USB #1 and have another device play music from USB 2 or BT. All works well.
Sponsored