Sponsored

Anyone had luck with the steering TSB in Montréal or area?...or any Canadian?

shepherd82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL
Had mine done a week and a half ago. Got about 1500 kms on it since then.
steering is definitely tighter. Highway driving is especially improved.
they didn’t check the alignment afterward - so the steering wheel was off to the right about 3 degrees. Annoying ASF. They were also kind enough to leave power steering fluid EVERYWHERE. Fixed the the alignment myself and cleaned up the mess.
Worth having the TSB done.
Sponsored

OP
OP
CRZYCDN

CRZYCDN

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JL XR Unlimited
Agreed, overall its been better, still seems to pull a bit on the highway when there is a crown...worse than other vehicles... but overall its been good.

Its been about 2 weeks a few hour drives on the highway...
It was a very different feel (almost seemed lighter/easier to turn) at the beginning but now it seems about "normal"..?

INCRHULK

First Name
Lance
Threads
Reaction score
Website
litwphoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Program Manager, Information Technology
Clubs

Agreed, overall its been better, still seems to pull a bit on the highway when there is a crown...worse than other vehicles... but overall its been good.

Its been about 2 weeks a few hour drives on the highway...
It was a very different feel (almost seemed lighter/easier to turn) at the beginning but now it seems about "normal"..?
That’s a SFA for you, they will always tend to follow the crown more than an IFS.

JBrown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL sport
Vehicle Showcase
My box is on order, hopefully they don't make me return to stock again to install the thing. Added 3/4 Daystar spacer all round
Debating Mopar LCAs or adjustables. Really liking where it sits, for now
Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone had luck with the steering TSB in Montréal or area?...or any Canadian? iMarkup_20201110_234238

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone had luck with the steering TSB in Montréal or area?...or any Canadian? iMarkup_20201110_234401

Jeep Wrangler JL Anyone had luck with the steering TSB in Montréal or area?...or any Canadian? iMarkup_20201111_000008

Warrior319

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler
Had mine done in Calgary at Tower. Had it in for oil change and asked about it. Told me 3-4 weeks for parts, called me two days later that they had everything. It's been completed, improvement ... Yes!. I have 2.5" lift and 35's, only mention they had was that the larger tires I would feel more "floating"

Sponsored

boontis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 2.0L
Had mine done in Calgary at Tower. Had it in for oil change and asked about it. Told me 3-4 weeks for parts, called me two days later that they had everything. It's been completed, improvement ... Yes!. I have 2.5" lift and 35's, only mention they had was that the larger tires I would feel more "floating"
Good to know - I had mine done the day before my 2.5" lift and 35's went on so I'm ok for this TSB, but for any future issues it's nice to know they didn't hold the lift and tires against you!

boontis

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Sahara Unlimited 2.0L
The best $60 that you can spend on your stock Rubicon. If you search around you'll find a thread with lots of positive comments.

Later,
Johnny
Been looking into this - trying to figure out the best place to buy in Canada. Any suggestions?
Sponsored