Sponsored

Anyone had luck with the steering TSB in Metro Vancouver?

Snowshoes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 ZJ 5.2 / 2018 JL 3.6
I tried Richmond Jeep but they didn't want to help me out. The service guy keeps saying it's not a recall and it doesn't apply to my Jeep. When I showed him the video he acknowledged my Jeep has steering play but won't do anything unless I pay for the diagnosis fee ($150?) which won't guarantee the TSB. I think they don't want to do any warranty related works which doesn't get paid well and probably blame larger tires which he mentioned. Should I try another dealership? Anyone had luck with the steering TSB in Metro Vancouver?
Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
I tried Richmond Jeep but they didn't want to help me out. The service guy keeps saying it's not a recall and it doesn't apply to my Jeep. When I showed him the video he acknowledged my Jeep has steering play but won't do anything unless I pay for the diagnosis fee ($150?) which won't guarantee the TSB. I think they don't want to do any warranty related works which doesn't get paid well and probably blame larger tires which he mentioned. Should I try another dealership? Anyone had luck with the steering TSB in Metro Vancouver?
@Pricey I got mine done at Ensign Pacific, and my Jeep is heavily modded with third party suspension, steering components and 35s. They didn't give me any troubles.

Sponsored

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
@Arterius2 thanks for the heads up! I'll give them a go.
@Snowshoes
Glad to help, call and ask for Manraj, say that you were referred by a previous customer and had a great experience with him and resolved the same issues you were having. A start like this usually makes them more eager to help.

P.S. These guys are a small dealership and pretty booked up, so schedule with them ahead of time. I had to wait up to 2 weeks for my appointment.