Sponsored

Anyone had a 2021 order cancelled yet?

Albany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Willy's Sport 2 door manual
Ordered on 2 Dr manual sport willys beginning of August. Still gathering parts.

With the model year switch over coming up, wondering if Jeep will start to cancel orders with missing parts.
Sponsored

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
I don’t think they’ll cancel you.

badgerridge719

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
They still have a few months left before production shuts down and they retool for '22.

OP
OP
Albany

Albany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully won't can't cancelled but more than half the time between August 9 and December 6 has passed with no movement. Wish they would build or cancel just to have an answer.

Rubi SoHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR-XR
Occupation
Physician
Hopefully won't can't cancelled but more than half the time between August 9 and December 6 has passed with no movement. Wish they would build or cancel just to have an answer.
You might check again? Contact jeep chat? Mine was in “gathering parts” stage until today.

Sponsored

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer

With the model year switch over coming up, wondering if Jeep will start to cancel orders with missing parts.
Do you have a VIN? If so, check to see if it is 2021. I don't think they will cancel you after they already issued you a VIN.

OP
OP
Albany

Albany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes got a Vin in August 11. I'm just curious what happens if they're still "gathering parts" a month from now. Hope it doesn't happen but running out of hope

areuriding

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler Rubicon XR
Seems typical with production, got an email 3 weeks ago saying mine was scheduled to be built and leave the factory an 10/18. Contacted the dealer today and was now told scheduled to be built and leave the factory on 11/10. Guess I'll still have to wait, in the meantime I have a basement full of parts and accessories waiting to go on.. SMH, seems the longer I'm waiting the more stuff I'm ordering..

JLUW75

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW
Occupation
Engineer
Yes got a Vin in August 11. I'm just curious what happens if they're still "gathering parts" a month from now. Hope it doesn't happen but running out of hope
my thought is that the vehicle is moving forward but there may be a hiccup in the status upkeep. I doubt that you have a unique or rare option that is throwing the timing off. But if you have noticed changes in a status where it seems to digress then that would be a sign of concern depending on what the steps being repeated are.

Sponsored

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
In previous years they would just roll the order over to the following year. Not sure if they will still that being Stellantis now.

john adams

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLURD, Bolt

I bought mine on 9/22. Order went in on 10/4. On about 10/12, the dealer told me that my MY was changing from 21 to 22 and price increased by $300 (with no upgrades anywhere...I probably could have made a stink about the $300 but I decided not to).

Still no build sheet on any of the tracking sites or with Jeep Chat, though I do have a VIN. This is a loaded 4xe Rubicon so I expect 4 months, though I'd love to have it by January for some trips I have planned in the snow.

OP
OP
Albany

Albany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any reason given for the cancellation?
Sponsored