Sponsored

Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours!

Rdmitch

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, ford transit 250, 2017 Wrangler Smoky Mountain Edition
Occupation
Mechanical designer /contractor and musician
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]
upload_2019-2-15_3-52-40.jpeg

Pretty obvious my hobby

LunchBoxFab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
And those rims are badass. See you at Jazz Fest in April.:beer:
Thanks man. I had to wait on these in black for 2 months. I had them on order before I bought the Jeep.

We wil definitely be at the fest. Probably first weekend.

Sponsored

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
That would be considered hate speech here in the State of Comifornia. Gavin Christopher Newsom's life partner would not approve; just ask Comila Harris, she'll tell you... By the way, I love your plate. Thanks for serving.
No kidding. Silly snowflakes here. Just yesterday I received a request denial from the CA DMV. Seems that "DOOM 4U" is considered offensive! Really? Can't breathe in this state without someone being offended. Of course it took them 6 weeks to process and send me my denial in the mail! SMH!

Fire Burns

First Name
Fire
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR 3.6; 2006 Chrysler 300c SRT-8
Is that the number six or a g? In CA they won't allow you to use a number as a letter...
Not true. Only unable to use a letter for a number and vice versa if there is a similar looking plate out there. From the draconian CA DMV Website:

"When a desired configuration is not available, a letter shall not be substituted for a number, nor shall a number be substituted for a letter, to create another configuration of a similar appearance. (For example: NICE already issued; cannot replace the letter "I" with the number "1" to obtain N1CE)"

Still, they are rat bastards indeed in CA...

Tunesoul

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Jeep Wrangler Sport, 2012 Subaru Outback, 2018 Ocean Blue JLUR
Occupation
Owner of a Mobile Auto Paint Touch Up Co.
Not true. Only unable to use a letter for a number and vice versa if there is a similar looking plate out there. From the draconian CA DMV Website:

"When a desired configuration is not available, a letter shall not be substituted for a number, nor shall a number be substituted for a letter, to create another configuration of a similar appearance. (For example: NICE already issued; cannot replace the letter "I" with the number "1" to obtain N1CE)"

Still, they are rat bastards indeed in CA...
Exactly what I meant. Thanks! :like:

Sponsored

Jo's Jeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
No kidding. Silly snowflakes here. Just yesterday I received a request denial from the CA DMV. Seems that "DOOM 4U" is considered offensive! Really? Can't breathe in this state without someone being offended. Of course it took them 6 weeks to process and send me my denial in the mail! SMH!
Last Friday I burned 3/4 of a tank of gas getting my motorcycle and one of my cars smogged and registered because their online systems kept crashing and I had to make 2 trips to AAA to take care of business. This in a state that is SOOooo concerned about your Carbon footprint! Yeah, right.

I now return you to your regularly scheduled thread...