Sponsored

Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours!

RI Music Guy

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 6-spd manual
Occupation
Daddy/Pipe Organ Tech/Musician
I guess you are understanding of why I want my I like my initial and 2 digit plate. Nice to see another Rhode Islander on here. I wonder how many Punkins are in the state. Any idea?
No idea. Not many that I've seen. I'd be VERY curious to know what that number is, too. I LOVE the Ocean Blue, but (including a company van) I've already had 5 blue vehicles in my driving 'career', so I wanted to change it up. :)
Sponsored

eugene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR Ocean Blue
No idea. Not many that I've seen. I'd be VERY curious to know what that number is, too. I LOVE the Ocean Blue, but (including a company van) I've already had 5 blue vehicles in my driving 'career', so I wanted to change it up. :)
This will be the second car I've ever owned. The first being a black grand Cherokee. I had it for over ten years. I have only seen 1 punkin and it was a 2 door JLUR. Saw it on Plainfield pike in Cranston.

Have you seen any ocean blues out in the wild?

Sponsored

Sponsored

albatross

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR; 1993 YJ
Plate renewal month for me. Time to right the wrong of the jokester at the DMV that thought it would be funny to issue me this....
20180928_165942.jpg
That's pretty funny.

Here in NC, license plates normally start with three letters. While going through their normal rotation, they reached the combination of 'W-T-F'. Some thought it was funny but others did not. Apparently enough of the folks who did not appreciate the humor of the NC DMV complained, which led the DMV to decide to skip over the W-T-F series.

Funny how states know it's 'lewd' when a customer requests it but dont always see how their random combinations can actually be worse, lol

geospyder

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Mo" 2019 Mojito 2 Door Rubicon
Occupation
Retired
I’m going to be ordering “NEG 16” for mine. I’m a dispatcher and other half is a Reserve Sgt.
You'll recognized the one I currently have - 1029NEG. I wanted 1029CLR but it was already taken.