Sponsored

Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours!

BigFeet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
Just picked up today.

The first off road trip in the Jeep my teenage daughter was dropping into a flooded and muddy part of the trail. I looked at my daughter and was in the process of saying a goofy yeehaw just as the front tires hit a hidden 12" concrete drainage pipe. The front and rear tires went right over it with a quick bump bump and it surprised us.

And so, an inside joke was born.

Y *bump *bump HAW

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours! 20220225_131845
Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Waste of time someone can type in your address or I can Google your name get your address no everything about you I can type your address and if I have it and tell me more about you than your license plate. You should be more worried about your IP address being visible to people you do know it's pretty easy to get your IP address right

BigFeet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2dr
Waste of time someone can type in your address or I can Google your name get your address no everything about you I can type your address and if I have it and tell me more about you than your license plate. You should be more worried about your IP address being visible to people you do know it's pretty easy to get your IP address right
Jammer... gotta go scaring everybody - you tellem.

Come and take it isn’t just a catch phrase here, so no worries. Best thing you can do is not make enemies, and all will be well.

Have fun with these expensive, 4wd, adventure thingys.

Also, make sure to clear your cache and cookies, upgrade your anti-virus, get a secure VPN, and install security cameras around your home.

Live a little, people. Y**HAW

Sponsored

RoadiJeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0T Recon, 2018 3.6L GC High Altitude
A good thief can break into my house, too, but that doesn't mean I'm going to leave the door unlocked to make it easier for him.

I will continue to block my license plate number in any online pic I post, thanks.

zw470

First Name
McFly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLR
It's not a true vanity plate, but my Lemieux Foundation plate has now been on 5 different vehicles :clap:

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours! 49CF226F-D5BB-4EFA-9250-B0C79C040157

Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Had a Texas "ROOT66" vanity plate, and did not go quite full vanity for Colorado, but is cool nonetheless:

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours! Support the 10th Mountain Division.JPG~2

Mudduck

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys 4door
DAN63R
Sponsored