Sponsored

Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours!

RoadiJeff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0T Recon, 2018 3.6L GC High Altitude
Anyone getting a custom vanity license plate?
Yes, but since I blur out the plate when I post a pic I'm sure not going to spell it out in a post. ;)

It's nothing special anyway, just the same custom plate that was transferred from our JK, our PT Cruiser before that, our Neon before that and our Camaro before that.
Sponsored

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, but since I blur out the plate when I post a pic I'm sure not going to spell it out in a post. ;)

It's nothing special anyway, just the same custom plate that was transferred from our JK, our PT Cruiser before that, our Neon before that and our Camaro before that.
Just curious, why do some people blur out their plates in photos? It’s never made much sense to me.

Rock Hopper

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 MOAB, 2019 Cherokee, 2015 GrCherokee, 2006 TJ
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Vehicle Showcase
TLDR: skip to 5:30

Thanks. Trying to protect personal info is a good thing, especially in today’s world where so much info is available to anyone with a few skills and a few dollars. However, our license plates are obviously visible every time we drive our vehicles on public roads.

ErAcEr

First Name
Matthew (Mateo)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2021 ZH2 , 2018 Z900, 2013 Vulcan 1700
Occupation
Engineer/Technician
Thanks. Trying to protect personal info is a good thing, especially in today’s world where so much info is available to anyone with a few skills and a few dollars. However, our license plates are obviously visible every time we drive our vehicles on public roads.
You're welcome and absolutely correct, so I figure why bother.

On Tuesday it was nice here so I went for a ride. Some jackhole was on his phone at a stoplight, no prob, light goes green I gave a rev and hes still on it. So i go around him and he gets agro'd and does nothing but flip me off after he finally caught up. Not even the slightest bit worried if he shows up to my crib. The biggest take away i would have to say now is invest in a dash cam, go-pro, and a home surveillance sys. The freaks and weirdo's are out there and video is the only proof you have of a he said she said, and people will do whatever to find you if they want, cuz there are more ways than just a plate. With that said, come at me bro if i haven't posted this vanity plate in the forums already .
Jeep Wrangler JL Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours! AcE
:bandit:

Sponsored

2021Nacho

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jlu Rubicon, 2015 Jk sport
Occupation
Semi-retired
I wanted NACHO or NATCHO JP both taken so I ordered NACH0JP Substitute (Zero) for O Unfortunately been waitung 2 plus weeks for plate...
I just ordered my veterans plate a week ago with "NCHOJP"

Sponsored

harryG

First Name
Harry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 renegade, 2021 willys (on order)
Thinking of getting my Ham radio id.

tjeeper

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 TJ, '24 392
Thinking of getting my Ham radio id.
I changed mine years ago when I realized someone just had to type my call sign in Google and get my name and address.