Sponsored

Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours!

MauiSteve

First Name
Stephen Rodgers
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon 2 door, 2018 Colorado ZR2, 2009 Honda Ruckus, 1973 Honda CB750
Occupation
Mostly retired
We have National Park Service plates on our JLR and ZR2, they benefit Haleakala National Park, you can pick what park you want depending on where you are, we have two major NPS parks here, Haleakala and Hawaii Volcanoes. They cost $28 and help the park. Money well spent. They also look nice.
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Mine is confused a lot by my own family members as my sisters husbands' name is Ted and he is the only one in the family with that name. It has more to celebrating my Celtic heritage and being a 1%'er (redhead), well that and the garment being about a billion times more comfortable than trousers.

517EA7F9-35AD-418E-854F-9303D87A9251_1_201_a.jpeg
I just really hope your kilt doesn't match your Jeep...

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
I just really hope your kilt doesn't match your Jeep...
I am from the McDonald clan so no. The one that would match is McLeod, or commonly called loud McLeod.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I am from the McDonald clan so no. The one that would match is McLeod, or commonly called loud McLeod.
Excellent! The McDonald tartan is lovely, and quite appropriate this time of year. The McLeod, unfortunately, has been co-opted by a particular group of skinheads, especially in kilt form.

Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
Mine is confused a lot by my own family members as my sisters husbands' name is Ted and he is the only one in the family with that name. It has more to celebrating my Celtic heritage and being a 1%'er (redhead), well that and the garment being about a billion times more comfortable than trousers..
517EA7F9-35AD-418E-854F-9303D87A9251_1_201_a.jpeg
Hahahaha, you must have had some laugh with your brother in law and sister after getting that plate Will.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excellent! The McDonald tartan is lovely, and quite appropriate this time of year. The McLeod, unfortunately, has been co-opted by a particular group of skinheads, especially in kilt form.
I saw that and it is really too bad. The kilt maker did the correct thing and pulled it, but they could simply do the same with another pattern. They were using a custom pattern with images and not the McLeod tartan, but the resemblance is certainly there.

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hahahaha, you must have had some laugh with your brother in law and sister after getting that plate Will.
My first one was GOKILTD, which my mother thought meant Go Kill Ted and it seems no matter what I do she thinks the same. The funny thing is she bought and gave me my first, the McDonald tartan that she got in Edinburgh in 2009 for my birthday.

Sponsored

Black Jeep Convertible

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.amazon.com
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLU Sport S 2.0T eTorque
Occupation
Amazon Influencer 😂
As a Veteran I decided to go with the Arizona Veteran's Plate and recognize my SAC unit, the 93RD Bomb Wing.

Jeep Wrangler JL Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours! 20210226_083144
If you do a little digging, Arizona might have job specific or medal specific plates. I managed to find Infantry plates in NY.
Jeep Wrangler JL Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours! IMG_2555 (2)

Vanburi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 'Mojito' JLR
Sorry but w/ 50 pages to this thread I thought I would ask. Does anyone know if you can order your personalized plate for a NEW vehicle. Meaning at the dealer when you have to pay for "tax, title and license"? Thx in advance.
Probably depends on the state you are interested in.
I removed my vanity plate from my trade in to place on my new vehicle in Texas. When the registration paperwork came in I just went to the tag office like normal and they hooked me up.

Nomod

First Name
Brien
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S; '05 Pontiac GTO; '12 MBenz GLK; '99 Kawasaki 1500 Vulcan; all purchased new - I tend to keep vehicles a long time
Years ago I had "HVYFUEL" on a quick car I owned. I eventually got rid of it because this guy showed up at every stoplight.
Jeep Wrangler JL Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours! wanna go
Sponsored