Sponsored

Custom vanity license plates -- let's see yours!

WIRubicon

First Name
Daryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Turbo Ocean Blue, '17 MX-5 RF, '17 Subaru Imprezza Sport - Past '10 JKU Mountain Edition, '07 Toyota FJ Cruiser, '02 4-Runner, '96 4-Runner
Because of all the Mountains in Wisconsin. LOL

IMG_7356.JPG
Sponsored

sf5211

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
New 2019 JL
Occupation
Plumber
Vehicle Showcase
I donā€™t know about other states but here in NY Iā€™d never get one. I donā€™t consider myself a cheap person but some things are just principle. Why I ask do we have to pay $25 annually for something that gets stamped once? (Sorry if this pointā€™s been made. I didnā€™t read the other 40 pages)

Sponsored

gbr

First Name
Gerald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
I got RTICUL8. No pictures, since I haven't got my JL yet. Damn things been in D1 for weeks.

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Wow how did you get Jeep you just got that no one had it all these years? Damn you wouldn't get that in Texas I've been gone a long time ago in Texas can y'all get the color ones we can get all kinds of color ones universities we even have a high school here in town it's a rich school they're always number one in the state in football they won about eight state championships it's called Southlake Carroll high School black and green and white they have to actually have a license plate with their logo on it. years ago they write your ticket if you had a sticker on the license plate because you altered it then about 10 years ago they realize they can make about 20 million a year doing personal custom license plates I got the one that's all black since my Jeep is black and white. Hard to see it because I have a down below but you can see it's all black with white letters.I know it's hard to see we do it it's like that so I wouldn't get hit by the car wash anymore we had it out front and it kept getting ripped by the car wash

Screenshot_20200210-235315_Gallery.jpg

Focker

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ducati.ms
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon
Occupation
General Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Sorry I'm not reading it right can you tell me what it says
Safety 3rd . It's our favorite saying when riding dirt bikes.

We tried about 20 other combinations but they were all taken. Seems to be a very popular thing :bandit:

a34f62_76b719e1cb004afbba9caf554f890959~mv2.jpg

5695521_0.jpg

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
That's what I thought but I was wondering where the meaning was behind it glad you explained it thanks
Sponsored