Sponsored

Anyone get any good Black Friday deals?

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Northridge 4x4; I picked up one and also the X20 12K on eBay. I plan to sell the 10K locally.
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I got some sweet deals at REI.

Did all my Christmas shopping.

Moregone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Not nearly as exciting as you all but I ordered the Daystar 2" lift and PRP front seat covers with Red Stitching to match my Rubicon. Both came from Northridge and had BF sales going on. I purchased gift cards from Northridge last week with the bonus card added on so its almost like I got discounts on both sides.

spurly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bright White JLUR
I decided to take advantage of Baja Designs rebate. They hardly ever go on sale and most I've seen is 15% off once a year. Their rebate for squadron pairs is better than the 15% so I figured why not so my Squadron Sports to replace my fog lights should be here Wednesday. Which means I'll be selling my factory LED fog lights here soon. Also picked up a Tazer mini since I'll be going to 35s soon.

DWS44

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy Box: 2022 JLUR 392 + '17 C7 GS & '21 C8 Vettes
Occupation
CAD/IT Manager (Civil/Airport Design)
Did anyone else try to place an order with Steer Smarts for their Black Friday specials? I tried to place an order for a Yeti Trackbar. Supposedly free shipping plus free polyurethane bushing upgrade, per the flashing Black Friday ads on the site, but when I try to enter the discount code at checkout, I get "discount code isn’t valid for the items in your cart". Emailed them about it last night...no response so far.

EDIT: They eventually got back with me and took my order! :)

Last edited:

Sponsored

jlroman2

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sahara (Granite)
Occupation
BCBA
Vehicle Showcase
I gave in and bought the Evo Tire Carrier and LOD Destroyer Steel Bumper both from Northridge. Should've waited on the driveshafts,. Were almost $400 cheaper between both this weekend.

Pingbling23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Sahara 3.6 eTorque
Quadratec had their Hardrock wheels at $40 off per wheel (basically buy 4 get one free) and they also gave me 5% off for the forum discount. Picked those up along with their black lug nut kit.

quadratec-hardrock-black-machined_0.jpg

Goin2drt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Rubicon, 17 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Anyone else still waiting for their Black Friday deals? Wow it is 12/14 and plenty of my stuff still hasn’t been delivered. You would think these shops would have all these parts ready to go for the big day but seems like they sell and then build to order. Pretty stupid and disappointing.

Probably wouldn’t order from them again that’s for sure.

sanman357

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-*|||||||*- 19' Mojito! Rubicon 6-speed, 09' Ram TRX4, 67 Chevelle 300 Deluxe
My winch was delayed for over a week due to the snowstorm that impacted most of the country. Not the fault of the 4wd Hardware or UPS. Not to mention all the other gazillion Black Friday orders. However I still haven’t heard anything about my Winch plate that I ordered from River City Off-road. But I’m not worried about it. Lots of these place are small companies and don’t have the manpower or resources to just get everything packed and shipped in 2 days like Amazon. It took Jeep 6 weeks to get me my Jeep.

DWS44

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toy Box: 2022 JLUR 392 + '17 C7 GS & '21 C8 Vettes
Occupation
CAD/IT Manager (Civil/Airport Design)
Hat tip to Steer Smarts...they shipped my Black Friday order on the exact day they said they would and it arrived two days later.
Sponsored